Metallica 2014

JamesT977

• Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"Anyone considered Metallica headlining the Pyramid?"-Me last month.

Doesn't that mean everyone has to nosh me off or something?

I believe we all congratulate you and you accept those congratulations and claim you have a list of all the bands and start a thread every few days saying a band is playing. Something like that.

"Anyone considered Metallica headlining the Pyramid?"-Me last month.

Doesn't that mean everyone has to nosh me off or something?

Fair enough but it'll have to be the Wednesday. I ain't going near Little Dave any time after that. Wet wipes or no wet wipes.

So nothing set in stone for headlining Pyramid yet? Are we still working on the assumption that they are the only big act rumoured for the Saturday, hence potential headliners or have we heard something else?

Think they would be a great addition but would prefer them on the Other just to keep my options open.

I've heard something new that specifically places them on the pyramid.

The info should be good all things considered but I can't guarantee that it is.

If you really want the likes of russy, myself, nal, Neil, floorfiller,dentalplan etc etc - Do not be offended if not named - to nosh you off then you've greater issues than even we thought.

you say 'do not be offended if not named', but god am i glad i was named. i would've been so offended if i wasn't

we don't just invite nobodies ;) 1831 posts? HA

(lol jk)

And I don't think I've written anything worthwhile in any of them, I'm mainly just padding out the forum to make it look more popular, to create a legitimate front for an exclusive swingers' club.

i'm gonna derail this monster i've started by posting a setlist i'd like Metallica to play at Glastonbury (pretty much copying the setlists they've been playing on this By Request thing tbh, as they're pretty spot on for what i think we'd get, bar one or two)

The Ecstasy Of Gold

Blackened

Master Of Puppets

Welcome Home (Sanitarium)

Ride The Lightning

Disposable Heroes

Sad But True

Fade But True

Orion

One

For Whom The Bell Tolls

Battery

Nothing Else Matters

Enter Sandman

Creeping Death

Seek & Destroy

pretty standard Metallica setlist really. i'd quite enjoy if they played a lesser known / played one, but i imagine they'll stick to what they do best. can't imagine they'll be playing the likes of Dyer's Eve or Frayed Ends Of Sanity at Glasto, unfortunately

Edited by FloorFiller

The flaming lips did the same. The gig ended up being full of rarities.

So what you actually meant was, metallica and muse fans suck.

But we knew that anyway.

Flaming lips by request? How the fook did I miss this?

Clouds taste metallic start to finish please Wayne

Edit:- stumbled upon some strange fellacio requests, I feel like I'm some voyeur stood at the back of some fucked up orgy, but enjoying it enormously

Edited by The 38 year old virgin

Ok,first off,wow!

Secondly,with setlists,I think they will play a few from Death Magnetic considering how much they toured it.I definitely expect 'The Day That Never Comes' due to its slow build.

Thirdly,didn't Soni day tickets just go on sale?Wouldn't expect Metallica being announced anywhere else until those shift abit.

I now have to beg my ex to let me go as her family get comp tickets that they give away every year :(

Flaming lips by request? How the fook did I miss this?

Clouds taste metallic start to finish please Wayne

Edit:- stumbled upon some strange fellacio requests, I feel like I'm some voyeur stood at the back of some fucked up orgy, but enjoying it enormously

It was only for yankee pig-dogs, us brits didnt get one :(

Edited by russycarps