Crap bands and their crap songs

kaosmark2

What CD stores have deals like this?

Head in Bristol.

Rise still has loads of copies of The Texas-Jerusalem Crossroads for £1 as well. I strongly recommend anyone who goes to Bristol takes advantage of that.

People's Key especially I really like. Only actually got Fascination recently and it's not one I have listened to in full yet. But 50p, holy shit!

I'm really looking forward to listening to them, it's just ridiculous pricing though. Utterly amazing.

And will anyone really be shocked that you really like a Bright Eyes album? :P

Fascination

So I've just finished my first listen, and I really liked it. It starts really intense then slows down, getting a lot subtler, mellower and weirder, without you initially noticing the change in tempo and style. I think it'll grow further, there's definitely a lot going on there, but the first two tracks are really good at hooking you in.

Really need to get more than just this and Danse Macabre.

I've found Poundland is usually worth looking at when it comes to getting cheap albums. Lots of shit, but some decent ones.

+1 on this one, found an old Feeder EP in there once

Charity shops all the way

That's Entertainment is decent too

All the charity shops around me just sell shit CDs so I don't bother, but That's Entertainment is brilliant

So I've just finished my first listen, and I really liked it. It starts really intense then slows down, getting a lot subtler, mellower and weirder, without you initially noticing the change in tempo and style. I think it'll grow further, there's definitely a lot going on there, but the first two tracks are really good at hooking you in.

Really need to get more than just this and Danse Macabre.

Nice. I have it, but i've got so many new albums recently it isn't one of the ones i've given a proper go yet. Blank Wave Arcade is a good listen (although i think it's only about 25/30 mins long) and i actually really enjoy the remix album of Danse Macabre as well, i'd recommend if you like the original album.

Nice. I have it, but i've got so many new albums recently it isn't one of the ones i've given a proper go yet. Blank Wave Arcade is a good listen (although i think it's only about 25/30 mins long) and i actually really enjoy the remix album of Danse Macabre as well, i'd recommend if you like the original album.

I've got the remix of Danse Macabre actually, just haven't listened to it yet. Got an absolute fuckton of CDs to get through, but after finding one by a band I like for 50 fucking pence I got excited and it jumped to the top of my pile.

I've got the remix of Danse Macabre actually, just haven't listened to it yet. Got an absolute fuckton of CDs to get through, but after finding one by a band I like for 50 fucking pence I got excited and it jumped to the top of my pile.

I don't blame you n the slightest :P