Acts with planned activity on or around June 2014

Guest gibbin82

from that poster i'd take:

Outkast, Jack White, Interpol, Disclosure, TV On The Radio, Damon Albarn, Sleigh Bells, Grimes, Janelle Monae, Washed Out, Earl Sweatshirt, Kurt Vile, Chance The Rapper, Deafheaven (never gonna happen but they seem to be getting booked for a lot of non-metal fests so you never know) and Run The Jewels

and that's not including the few who played Glasto last year so probably won't be returning. damn good lineup that!

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

it didn't do particularly well commercially but it was definitely their most interesting, if not best, album in a long time (although a lot of people felt it could've easily been released as a Julian solo album, which i kind of agree with)

will be interesting to see how they translate it live as it has a lot of weird / experimental moments on it (if they play any of it live, that is)

it didn't do particularly well commercially but it was definitely their most interesting, if not best, album in a long time (although a lot of people felt it could've easily been released as a Julian solo album, which i kind of agree with)

will be interesting to see how they translate it live as it has a lot of weird / experimental moments on it (if they play any of it live, that is)

Just seen that Jack White is playing in New York in June. I think it is more than likely now that his second solo album will be out before June. Fingers crossed for a Glasto set, just please don't clash with Arcade Fire because JW wins every time ans I'm desperate to see AF.

Also somebody mentioned Grace Potter a few pages back, she is bloody brilliant live!

Would love to see The Strokes into Arcade Fire on the Friday. Although they would draw a very similar crowd so don't know if ME would want that.

Also I think Jack White will appear. Did a secret set with Dead Weather one year followed by a Pryamid set the year after. Would like to see him headline JP tent but don't know how prob that is.

Would love to see The Strokes into Arcade Fire on the Friday. Although they would draw a very similar crowd so don't know if ME would want that.

Also I think Jack White will appear. Did a secret set with Dead Weather one year followed by a Pryamid set the year after. Would like to see him headline JP tent but don't know how prob that is.