Spirits are allowed (in plastic bottles). There are only really two rules:

1. You can only take booze in on your initial entry.

2. You can only take enough for personal consumption, i.e. not so much that it looks like you're planning to sell it.

Bestival is pretty lenient on the bring-your-own-booze situation.

Day by day we're being drip fed the splits, starting with Thursday's schedule tomorrow. Taking laid back to a whole new level and leaving me stressing like fuck about the Caribou/Outkast situation! Bloody RDB.

And unless stage times are also being announced, you still won't know until the app gets updated.

In fact, the iOS version of the app is out now, and might well have all the day & stage splits on it already.

Spirits are allowed (in plastic bottles). There are only really two rules:

1. You can only take booze in on your initial entry.

2. You can only take enough for personal consumption, i.e. not so much that it looks like you're planning to sell it.

Bestival is pretty lenient on the bring-your-own-booze situation.

In theory could you just fill your entire camping bag with alcohol and bring a tent in with you, set the tent up, dump all the alcohol in the tent and then leave the site to go back to your car to bring the actual camping stuff in? Provided you don't get searched of course :P

It's like doing a trip back to the car for your alcohol except you've done it first

Day by day we're being drip fed the splits, starting with Thursday's schedule tomorrow. Taking laid back to a whole new level and leaving me stressing like fuck about the Caribou/Outkast situation! Bloody RDB.

So Caribou are on last in the Big Top. No OutKast clash. La Roux may well be clashing with OutKast though.

So Caribou are on last in the Big Top. No OutKast clash. La Roux may well be clashing with OutKast though.

The running order is pretty much exactly what I said it would be in my earlier post on page 33 when you insisted La Roux would be on after the 2 Bears. xD

Anyway, according to the Bestival facebook page La Roux starts after OutKast have finished, which means I suspect the midnight set by the 2 Bears may well have been pushed back to 1am, with Caribou on afterwards.

No problem I find it easier to find the other small bands for checking out in spotify etc when its in the clash finder!, UKSlim started it and has been adding to it to.

The sunday big top is all based off Dub Pistols saying they will be on at 11pm, so might be more accurate.

Looking at the past Bestival clashfinder setlist times differ throughout the day quite a bit at Bestival and Saturday/Friday and the other stages on sunday based on last years timing or just spreading them about.

Then the new stages are just spread evenly with acts on later getting longer setlist times :P

So yeah semi helpful as a rough guide I think is the best way describe its accuracy!