• Replies 19.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Yellow_Fellow

• Gucci Piggy

• dentalplan

• justanothername

Well obviously PTV weren't going to be 4th down...? I'd say the possibilities were either AOF 4th with PTV 5th, or someone else (Gaslight) 4th with AOF 5th and PTV6th.

Gah so many abbreviations.

Yeah I still reckon Gaslight Anthem will slot in. It's strange enough that they've not played since 2012, never mind touring all summer and not doing any UK fests.

Really? I used to remember kids who deemed themselves as 'emo' used to have a hierarchy of who was the most emo.

I remember someone once saying? "You like MCR? You better take that shirt off, don't wanna look like a wannabe"

Oh god I never thought i'd channel this period of my life ever again... oh well at least I wasn't obsessed with Oasis.

You knew MCR fans that bullied each other :lol:

Also weirdly I have developed a weird emo elitism where people say they're emo and I'll ask them if they like Cap'n Jazz, American Football and Brand New etc and if they so no and tell them they'renot emo (don't worry I do it jokingly so I'm not becoming the emo bullies in your school)

You knew MCR fans that bullied each other :lol:

Also weirdly I have developed a weird emo elitism where people say they're emo and I'll ask them if they like Cap'n Jazz, American Football and Brand New etc and if they so no and tell them they'renot emo (don't worry I do it jokingly so I'm not becoming the emo bullies in your school)

I reckon people think you're cool when you do this and want to be your friend.

Edited by Will-2609

I reckon people think you're cool when you do this and want to be your friend.

Nah my mates are go around saying "We are the mods," go to Courtneers gigs and worship the ground Noel Gallagher walks upon so I don't ever get time to ask them.

Anyway I've only asked that question to two people anyway and one person said she was alternative now and not emo so I didn't get to tell her about Cap'n Jazz, American Football and Brand New

Unless Frank is coming back

I've got tattoo work off Frank and he loves doing the 9 - 5 stuff. He appears to be posting loads of Gallows stuff on Instagram at the moment though.

Alexisonfire, shit the bed son. Missed the farewell shows but have spent countless hours on megabusses, national expresses and trains following them around the country.

Does anyone ever come into this thread and think 'oh great, everybody's talking about stuff I don't give a shit about. I hate all of them' and close eFests? Then open it back up to complain?

I do, I just re-open it with less and less frequency nowadays.

Well obviously PTV weren't going to be 4th down...? I'd say the possibilities were either AOF 4th with PTV 5th, or someone else (Gaslight) 4th with AOF 5th and PTV6th.

Gah so many abbreviations.

I think 5th is still too high even on reunion hype, the bottom 3 aren't any bigger really than 6th,7th and 8th position but I'd find it hard provided Gaslight or The Offspring did get slotted into 4th to argue at £70 a ticket.

I also think Panic! couls easily play a slow lower.

Sounds more like coldplay than Mumford and sons

sounds embarrassingly like Coldplay / every other MOR band going at the moment. could be by literally anybody. i hate Mumford & Sons but at least you could tell it was them before when that same banjo line kicked in. people will eat it up though. song will be huge