Arcade Fire

Zoo Music Girl

They also said they weren't playing Glastonbury.

Her only UK dates are across town on Friday and Saturday so it's not even possible.

She can't do Friday but could do Friday, don't think it's likely though!

Still surprised she's not playing Glastonbury though (unless she is the Special Guest)

Arcade fire tube put it on twitter, very reliable source

Sound incredibly reliable to me...

Oh she's playing Thursday and Friday. My bad. Although I still think it's incredibly unlikely. She cost way more than a small portion of these tickets could afford. ArcadeFireTube do try their hardest and are devoted to the band but they're not very reliable; they do just regurgitate a lot of rumours.

They also said they weren't playing Glastonbury.

Her only UK dates are across town on Friday and Saturday so it's not even possible.

Indeed if it was between two UK dates I could see it maybe..but a support slot then her own massive show at Brixton would seem weird!

The earls court twitter account just said she was supporting this weekend. Still not sure if it's both nights. Has anyone ever heard of someone supporting and then doing their own show elsewhere the same night

Muse did something similar a few years ago, played a few songs at the Albert Hall for children in need then rushed across London for their own gig at the O2. Not to mention Lorde's set up is fairly minimal

The earls court twitter account just said she was supporting this weekend. Still not sure if it's both nights. Has anyone ever heard of someone supporting and then doing their own show elsewhere the same night

They have? That is quite a surprise as I thought she'd had troubles with her voice fairly recently. Should be quite good for everyone going though.

Sounds like the arcade fire show finishes at ten now as well so maybe they pushed it forward to accommodate her as that's a pretty early finish for earls court. Should be great though. Even more excited now

Arcade Fire's set finishes at 10? Where did you hear this?

Yeah, Lorde is definitely the support and Arcade Fire will be off by 10 - there'll be a DJ of sorts after their set though to continue the 'party' atmosphere. They did this at most of the US gigs. The band even mingle in the crowd and dance too so if you can, you should stay for as long as possible! :)

But sometimes he makes it out like the rumours he says are facts. He was certain they were playing T in the park right up until the announcement. And that was even after AF had said they were taking all of July off (obviously not true now with hyde park)

Sounds like the arcade fire show finishes at ten now as well so maybe they pushed it forward to accommodate her as that's a pretty early finish for earls court. Should be great though. Even more excited now

10 what sort of bullshit is this?! I have to get across London >_>

https://twitter.com/ECOVenues/with_replies Seems to be true!!!

They should have just done the o2 >_>

But sometimes he makes it out like the rumours he says are facts. He was certain they were playing T in the park right up until the announcement. And that was even after AF had

said they were taking all of July off (obviously not true now with hyde park)

Hm see what you mean. Still I find it a great tool as a fan as I find out about a lot of things that I wouldn't otherwise know.

Hm see what you mean. Still I find it a great tool as a fan as I find out about a lot of things that I wouldn't otherwise know.

Yeah it's still great. I love having something like that to follow and wish there was someone like that for every band I like