<3 has anyone found LOVE at Glastonbury? <3

Guest EmsieXxX

Has anybody got any love stories of meeting their soul mate there? Or having a little romance? If You haven't would you be willing too? I am sooooo keen to meet someone at Glastonbury :) just thought I'd see people's opinions?! :)

Emma :) xx

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

One of my mates met a girl at the 2010 festival and they are still together now

The story was he met up with one of his other groups of mates at the festival one night and she was with them (hope that makes sense!!)...they hit it off...hooked up when they got home (made easier they were from the same town/area) and are still going strong 3 years later. :)

ive been with my girl for 28 years and done 14 glastos but we always try and find a bit of time to have a romantic chinese meal at glasto ...take a little candle and so wine in plastic glasses ect real nice i recommend it .

im trying to set my mate up with a blind date this year lol

ive been with my girl for 28 years and done 14 glastos but we always try and find a bit of time to have a romantic chinese meal at glasto ...take a little candle and so wine in plastic glasses ect real nice i recommend it .

im trying to set my mate up with a blind date this year lol

My friends' female friends get a warning (usually from me) that,for no discernible reason other than they are at a festival with me, I will fall manically in love with them for a period of a week after the festival. It's unavoidable.