Weather

Guest Mr Andre

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

taking a tent for a friend who is getting the coach later on, they have chosen to buy a "tesco value" two man tent, seems to be made of little more than tissue paper, so today i took the liberty of giving it a good covering in fabsil tent waterproofer, thus eliminating any chance there ever was of it raining

Even the Met Office are unable to get the weather right a lot of the time, so no-one else stands a chance! Whatever the forecast says takes clothes/footwear for all eventualities and you'll be fine. Seriously, if the forecast says it is going to rain for five days solid are people not going to bother going to the festival?

6pm BBC forecast tonight: No rain around for my cycle in to work at 6am tomorrow morning.

10.30pm BBC forecasttonight: I'm going to be like a drowned rat for my cycle in to work at 6am tomorrow morning.

Yet I still have to follow this thread avidly all day every day....

taking a tent for a friend who is getting the coach later on, they have chosen to buy a "tesco value" two man tent, seems to be made of little more than tissue paper, so today i took the liberty of giving it a good covering in fabsil tent waterproofer, thus eliminating any chance there ever was of it raining