WWE

lharris92

Oh, I'm doing something for you fine fellows. Thought I'd give you an update. Been using the Network to try and find my top 50 PPV matches of the 90s. This includes WWE, WCW and ECW. Now, I'm into WWE 1996, and it's just amazing how many of the matches feature Bret Hart. I never appreciated just how good he was, but god damn, he might have been the best wrestler of the 90s.

Oh, I'm doing something for you fine fellows. Thought I'd give you an update. Been using the Network to try and find my top 50 PPV matches of the 90s. This includes WWE, WCW and ECW. Now, I'm into WWE 1996, and it's just amazing how many of the matches feature Bret Hart. I never appreciated just how good he was, but god damn, he might have been the best wrestler

of the 90s.

Bret Hart best ever imo

• Upvote 1

I don't think it adds anything to the match itself. The booking could be brilliant though.

I'm actually rooting for HHH or Batista to win now. The breakdown from some folk would be worth it, knowing that Daniel Bryan would be winning the title the next month anyways.

Can you really see Bryan sustaining a title run? I think it could all fall apart very quickly after hes given the belt.

Well, given he's a better chaser than a champion, I don't think so, but they have to pull the trigger with him on occaision, otherwise he can't be either.

This statement cannot be made, he's been brilliant as a chaser but has never had a title run as a face so you don't know he wouldn't be fine as a champion.

Austin was brilliant as both, I think Bryan would be similar myself.

I think Wyatt vs Cena is going to be fantastic. That and Taker/Lesnar will be best matches.

What other matches are going to be on the show apart from the four or five announced? Seems like everyone is in this battle royal.

I really hope Bryan wins the title as it makes the most sense. Let's give him the title and see how he runs with it. He has been getting fucked over by the authority since Summerslam so it's time to pull the trigger and let him win it. He is the most over in the company and it's all about making those Mania moments and of course creating new 'stars'. Which they really need to start doing.

Edited by When Jokers Attack

Bryan would be a great champion if booked properly. Have him as the 'fighting champion' who doesn't back down from anyone and will defend his title whenever and whatever. Not like the Superman Cena style, but you get what I mean (I hope :P)

Have him feud with heel Batista for a couple of months, and have Bray step up to challenge for the championship in time for Summerslam, so Batista can feud with Brock.

Edited by Andre91

Yeah book Bryan as fighting champion booked like Bret Hart was, he defended his title every week after he won it in 92.

Oh and wrestlemania matches looks like Cesaro & Swagger are challenging for the tag titles.

Think it was gunna be New Age Outlaws but think Roaddogg is still injured and they've pulled Cesaro from Battle Royal names so looks like its gunna be that match.

So

Triple Threat WWE World Title

Bryan v HHH

Taker v Lesnar

Cena v Wyatt

Battle Royal

Tag Titles

Diva's Match

Shield aren't in a match yet so its possible there could be a US title match.

No IC Title match as Big E is in Battle Royal.

Looks like its gunna be a lot of skits and celebs wasting time.

Presume Hogan is going to drop a leg on someone and posedown at some stage after the battle royal. The babyface winner gets a beatdown by the heel he eliminated. Hogan runs in for the save. Queue Real American, a double posedown with Andre on the Titantron.

Looking forward to Taker/Lesnar but it seems theyre both part time and its showing in the promoting of it. Heyman is basically doing it alone. Cant see it going longer than 20 minutes.

Can see Batista winning the title. May be in his contract. A "battered and bruised" Bryan putting in a "valiant effort" however.

Theres always a big turn at Mania. My money is on The Shield breaking up with Reigns spearing the other two.