WWE

lharris92

Wouldn't expect Sting.From what I've read the plan is only for him to have one fued with the Undertaker at either Summerslam or Wrestlemania next year and then retire.His signing will be mostly about WWE finally getting to release some of his merch and dvds I think.

That is tasty! That acca.

BTW interesting piece about Sting, TNA Executive Vice President "Big" John Gaburick did a Q&A with fans yesterday and said

He said that it was an honor and a privilege to work with Sting and said that although his contract moved on he would welcome him back with open arms. He said that they gave him an opportunity on the production side but Jesse had the “wrestling bug” and they could not allow him in the ring until doctors said it was ok.

So Sting isn't cleared to wrestle then. They tried to move him to office and he refused, thats nice, Im glad to see TNA tried to keep him somehow.

WWE roundtable legends of wrestlemania is on WWE Network at 10pm our time, if anyone is online, I can sort you out ;)

Then at 11pm its Wrestlemania Today

midnight is the Hall of Fame red carpet, so everyone arriving etc

2am is Hall of Fame ceremony which runs til 4.30am.

Hope that HOF gets repeated tomorrow, cus I ain't have that late a night!

tweet me @luckysalt if you wanna watch

HOF was great. Lita went on for an absolute age though (as did Mr. T a little). I thought Jake's speech was really touching, lovely to see. Scott Hall was really cool as always, and The Kliq coming on at the end was awesome. THAT ending to Bearer's induction was an great touch. Seeing Carlito was cool (nice pun there ;)). I thought Warrior was brilliant. Loved how he brought up the DVD etc, but he justified it by thanking the fans for pushing for him to be in the HOF. All in all I thought it was a great night.

On a separate note, seeing Roman Reigns all suited up with his hair up looked really odd :lol: