WWE

lharris92

I think The Shield will be in a 6 man tag against Kane and The New Age Outlaws.

Randy Orton vs. Batista vs. Daniel Bryan

The Undertaker vs. Brock Lesnar

John Cena vs. Bray Wyatt

Daniel Bryan vs. Triple H

AJ Lee vs. Tamina Snuka or Naomi

The Shield vs. Kane & The New Age Outlaws

Battle Royal

The Usos vs. The Rhodes Brothers

It's just lacking for me. The Real Americans should face off against each other imo. There was also talk of a multiple team tag titles match, with Harper & Rowan being involved. There just isn't any other singles matches at all I can think of that would make sense at this point. Having the Battle Royal as a 30 man job is a mistake, it should have been half of that.

Edited by Andre91

Means his indy dates in the US will be few and far between, given his family. I'm very surprised that he's even taken the NJPW deal, but if he's being offered enough money, and NJPW will be willing to offer it to him I suspect, then he could probably just take the time off doing absolutely nothing.

Andre was right above then, Shield v New Age Outlaws and Kane officially added to Mania card, IMO thats a dumb match. Wonder if any of the Shield will turn in that match?

Also added

The Vickie Guerrero Divas Championship Invitational

AJ defending the title against Naomi, Cameron, Brie Bella, Nikki Bella, Natalya, Eva Marie, Emma, Aksana, Alicia Fox, Summer Rae, Rosa Mendes, Layla and Tamina.

Erm can you say clusterfuck?

That's one of the most blatant "GET THEM ALL ON THE CARD!!!" matches I've seen for years.

I don't mind the idea of New Age Outlaws/Kane vs. The Shield. The Kane/NAO combo makes sense, and NAO have actually been a really solid unit since they came back. I've been arguing that they've actually been a better tag team than they were before. They had about two good matches in about three years first time around.

But they had history with The Uso's, have still not had their title rematch either and now they've just forgotten about it and entered a fued with The Shield.

Meanwhile The tag title match announced looks weak.

Heres the updated card. Can see the remaining four slots in the battle royal going to legends.

WWE World Heavyweight Title Match
TBD vs. Batista vs. Randy Orton

WWE Tag Team Title Match
Ryback and Curtis Axel vs. Cesaro and Jack Swagger vs. The Usos

Vickie Guerrero Divas Championship Invitational
AJ Lee, Naomi, Cameron, Brie Bella, Nikki Bella, Natalya, Eva Marie, Emma, Aksana, Alicia Fox, Summer Rae, Rosa Mendes, Layla and Tamina Snuka

30-Man Andre the Giant Memorial Battle Royal
Mark Henry, Kofi Kingston, Cody Rhodes, Sheamus, Christian, Fandango, Jinder Mahal, Dolph Ziggler, Drew McIntyre, Damien Sandow, Heath Slater, The Miz, Goldust, Big E, Big Show, Alberto Del Rio, Titus O'Neil, Brodus Clay, Darren Young, Justin Gabriel, R-Truth, Rey Mysterio, The Great Khali, Santino Marella, Zack Ryder, Sin Cara and 4 other Superstars

The Undertaker vs. Brock Lesnar

John Cena vs. Bray Wyatt

Kane and The New Age Outlaws vs. Seth Rollins, Roman Reigns and Dean Ambrose

Daniel Bryan vs. Triple H
The winner gets a spot in the WWE World Heavyweight Title match.

Host: Hulk Hogan

That first thing makes sense when you consider they've played on HHH being mates with NAO, meaning that HHH could ask a favour of NAO and they can get involved with The Shield stuff along with Kane.

If they took the charisma-free zone team out, I'd be delighted with the tag title match btw. But they're there, bringing it down a few notches. Cesaro will still look great though.

There's four and a bit matches I'm looking forward to on that card. I say a bit because we don't quite know how the main event is going to go yet.

I got The Shield match right, does this make me the Gazza of the WWE thread :D?

Anyway, I'm really looking forward to the Cena vs. Wyatt match, the build has been great. It's been just about the only match with a decent build, which is disappointing to say the least. This WM could have been so much better if only it had been handled better. Too many feuds not built as well as they could have been, or have been thrown together too quickly.

While the card for WM is pretty good

I think they should put more effort in the undercard, then just throw everyone into the battle royal. For an instance they could have a done a decent match for the IC title, w such as Big E vs Barrett

Did anyone see how much Hogan struggled to move when he threw Miz over the top rope? Blimey.

Not surprising considering hes a 60 year old man whos had a recent handful of serious spinal operations. I thought he looks great.

But yeah, he even struggles to do the hand to the ear thing!

While the card for WM is pretty good

I think they should put more effort in the undercard, then just throw everyone into the battle royal. For an instance they could have a done a decent match for the IC title, w such as Big E vs Barrett

That was my argument. The Battle Royal should not be 30 man, it leaves too little wrestlers left to build other feuds. It should have been 15/20 man.

Wonder if Lesnar/Taker will be made into a Casket match.

I hope not. They always end with a run in or some gimmick. I want this to be closer to UFC. Taker was awarded a black belt in Brazilian Jiu Jitsu after been trained by the Gracies a few years back.

Yeah it was a token award but he has some skills.

If the Taker vs. Lesnar match gets made into a Casket Match, then it'll be a p*ss break match. Remember the last Casket Match Taker had at Mania? Yeah, I try not to either.

If they had even bothered to bring up their past rivalry instead of pretending like the American Bad Ass gimmick didn't exist, a Hell In A Cell Match would have been a great choice. Hell In A Cell matches aren't even half as brutal as they once were, so the only worry you would have about physicality is Brock himself, which you would have in any match, regardless of the stipulation.

If the match is to get any stipulation, I think it should be No Holds Barred.