WWE

lharris92

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA.

Bobby Lashley? In the year 2014.

So basically, Brock Lesnar only without the talent, without the charisma, and the successful MMA career?

Brilliant. Absolutely brilliant.

Out of all of Vinces mega pushes over the years, no one was more underserving, and not one failed as much as the Lashley one.

Gave it a go and Gunner/Storm caught me off guard a bit. Never liked Gunner, but this was excellent. I actually thought the Shaw/Anderson deal was horrendous. Really really bad. Solid opener, solid title match, solid main event, solid ladies. Just really solid with a standout. Can't ask for much more from recent TNA.

Gave it a go and Gunner/Storm caught me off guard a bit. Never liked Gunner, but this was excellent. I actually thought the Shaw/Anderson deal was horrendous. Really really bad. Solid opener, solid title match, solid main event, solid ladies. Just really solid with a standout. Can't ask for much more from recent TNA.

I really enjoyed Anderson - Shaw, was something different, Anderson seems back to his best and I like Shaws gimmick a lot.

Gunner is a great talent, 31 yrs old, they should push him.

Storm looks motivated again as a heel, new music new look etc great move for him, was stale as fuck as a face.

Watching Raw now

Hogan announces the 30 man Andre The Giant Memorial Battle Royal.

Erm what!

The winner gets a statue of Andre the Giant. O........................................K.

WTF!!! Seriously????

Cena comes out says he wants to be first to enter, then Wyatts come on and Cena says he's changed his mind and its him v Bray Wyatt at Mania instead.

Oh fuck me now they just announced Sheamus v Christian AGAIN

And main event is Orton AND Batista v Bryan and Show????

Orton and Batista tagging??? WTF this show is booked so bad

Well, the opening promo was nowhere near bad booking. Apart from announcing a Battle Royal, which is the worst type of match ever. Cena deciding he wants a piece of Wyatt made sense. His butting in was the straw that broke the camel's back.

Sheamus/Christian is horrendous though. It's the new Kingston vs. Ziggler. Can't comment on the tag match without seeing where they take it.

Well, the opening promo was nowhere near bad booking. Apart from announcing a Battle Royal, which is the worst type of match ever. Cena deciding he wants a piece of Wyatt made sense. His butting in was the straw that broke the camel's back.

Sheamus/Christian is horrendous though. It's the new Kingston vs. Ziggler. Can't comment on the tag match without seeing where they take it.

Well I thought it was awful, Hogan chatting shit just plugging the network, Cena comes out interupting Hogan but they're mates so thats cool, then says my favourite mania moment was what you just spoke about Wrestle Mania 3, hogan didn't even talk about it did he?

They Wyatts come out and Cena's pissed now and pulls himself from battle royal for being interupted even though he just did that himself to Hogan?

They should have just had Cena challenge Wyatt the other week, why wait? Didn't have the intensity it would have had if it was the other week, when Cena was refusing to go to hospital should have challenged Wyatt then and Wyatt could have kept putting him off then finally agree tonight instead saying something like you have to enter a battle royal cus you're scared of me?

Something like that

Yup, as I said, wait with the tag match. ;) They'd have gone there with Daniel Bryan eventually btw. It's been rushed because of the CM Punk situation, and I don't think the reactions to Batista have gone unnoticed as all of this goes on either btw. I think WWE probably would have liked to have held off on Bryan going for the gold for another month or two since he's far better as the chaser than the champ, but situations change.

As for RAW, on a wrestling show for the most part, it was really good. Two really good matches on the undercard and the main event was fun too. What I also like it the HHH/Bryan promo putting Batista and Orton on the same page for the tag match. Good work on that one.

So often British wrestling has been represented badly in the mainstream.

Insane Fight Club was absolutely wonderful, and a great representation of the folk involved in ICW. A magnificent documentary.

EDIT: Cannot be happier for them at the moment. Really can't. They want to shoot for the moon and you genuinely believe that they can get there now.

Edited by DomDom1984

So often British wrestling has been represented badly in the mainstream.

Insane Fight Club was absolutely wonderful, and a great representation of the folk involved in ICW. A magnificent documentary.

EDIT: Cannot be happier for them at the moment. Really can't. They want to shoot for the moon and you genuinely believe that they can get there now.

I saw a good bit of the program and liked what i seen, my only time seeing the actual show was when i was late night flicking through sky and it was on some channel from the garage. Both looked very good.

Orton and Batista tagging??? WTF this show is booked so bad

They usually book a pre Wrestemania tag match with two opposing main eventers. Except in this case it was totally irrelevant as nothing happened between them. Was all about Bryan.

I like him but I'm very much not part of the yes movement.