Benicassim 2013!

Guest STEatT

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

HI to all, the headlines are genuine, the leak was unexpected, trying the NEW website, according to the spanish press, Antena3 TV website, ABC.es national paper

have reported than " A human error may have the cause of an apparent leak Poster Benicassim International Benicassim 2013

Edited by aixa

MORE NEWS ,,,,, a new website specializing in FIB tickets ???? has been lounched.. (www fib-tickets com) NEW PRICE 155 pounds sterling... has anybody heard of them before?
usually websites like that are a scam - Britain has been plagued by them. They pretend to sell genuine tickets, then disappear with the money.

Don't use it unless the official website specifically says they're a genuine ticket outlet.

Why would anyone use these sites when the offical sites will have tickets for less???

other than just gross stupidity (and we all know we're all capable of that at times) I guess it's the simply rush to get tickets which leads people to not make the checks they should.

If a site has a domain name that looks to be about right, and the site looks 'official' then some people are going to get fooled.

I think in many of the instances it's happened in the UK, the fraudsters have paid for ads on the google search results pages - which is probably quite an effective way of hooking people.

You are right, we booked before xmas and all we knew about was Roses, vaccines and Florence. Though I was pleased with the announcement of Dylan, Noel, Maccabees, Miles Kane. I hate dance music so that rules some of what the festival is about out for me.

But tickets, flights, transport, spending money etc still adds up to lot, would make me feel better knowing its being spent on big acts that I actually want to see.