ROCK WERCHTER 2013

Guest DangerJones11

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi Folks,

I have my ticket for Rock Werchter but Im still debating on how to travel to the gig. Il be flying into either Amsterdam (Visit a friend) and getting the train to Luven and then Werchter or else flying straight to Eindhoven and getting a train to the Festival.

Is there any better options that people could suggest travel wise?

I usually buy 80 on the thursday but thats mostly for beer and very rare eat in the arena(maybe a meal a day). I usually end up buying a few more the sunday but not many.

Its not the same for everyone though as not everyone drinks alot of beer or eats alot in the arena. For a newbie perhaps buy 20 and see how long that lasts you and then work it out.

Edited by Sallyperkins

Hello!!!

I'm going to RW for the first time this year and I have some questions

I expect they've been answered in this fourm, but 89 pages is a lot to go through!

Right so here goes

What is the best place to camp? We aren't massive ravers and we tend to have a small speaker set that a ipod attaches to, we want to be close to the festival site it's self. We have Wednesday tickets

Drink tokens, we drink a lot on a normal day we could do 10-15 pints at a UK festival in the area alone. So how many should we buy? Is it cheaper to buy it before the event?

Alcohol in the camp site, is this allowed? As in can we bring our own from home or do we have to buy it on site? Are there actual places to buy it on site?

Is there a town around it? Like at RaR there was a subway and nothing else

The free train ticket, how do we go about getting these, obviously coming from the UK its a bit tricky for us and we're getting the eurostar so I assume it's all the same station?

I keep getting emails to register my ticket, is this worth doing or should I just leave it?

At the moment thats all I can think of, seriously can't fucking wait now!

I'll echo the above questions from muggy12345.

But my main question is, yes I know this festival is officially sold out (combi tickets), but where can I buy a ticket off someone who maybe has decided that they can't or don't want to go anymore and want to sell their ticket(s)?

Hello!!!

I'm going to RW for the first time this year and I have some questions

I expect they've been answered in this fourm, but 89 pages is a lot to go through!

Right so here goes

What is the best place to camp? We aren't massive ravers and we tend to have a small speaker set that a ipod attaches to, we want to be close to the festival site it's self. We have Wednesday tickets

Drink tokens, we drink a lot on a normal day we could do 10-15 pints at a UK festival in the area alone. So how many should we buy? Is it cheaper to buy it before the event?

Alcohol in the camp site, is this allowed? As in can we bring our own from home or do we have to buy it on site? Are there actual places to buy it on site?

Is there a town around it? Like at RaR there was a subway and nothing else

The free train ticket, how do we go about getting these, obviously coming from the UK its a bit tricky for us and we're getting the eurostar so I assume it's all the same station?

I keep getting emails to register my ticket, is this worth doing or should I just leave it?

At the moment thats all I can think of, seriously can't fucking wait now!

Hey thetime,

Is it easy to get back and forth to Leuven on the shuttle bus in the mornings before the bands start, say if I wanted to have a walk around for an hour or so. I'm an early riser and what with the bands not starting till later I fancy going for a wander around Leuven or is it more hassle than it's worth?

Hey thetime,

Is it easy to get back and forth to Leuven on the shuttle bus in the mornings before the bands start, say if I wanted to have a walk around for an hour or so. I'm an early riser and what with the bands not starting till later I fancy going for a wander around Leuven or is it more hassle than it's worth?

Edited by thetime

Hey thetime,

....you could of course always take the train each day from Mechelen to Leuven and then the free shuttle-bus from there but then it makes a lot more sense to stay in Leuven...plus, I don't know when the trains stop going in the night...