ROCK WERCHTER 2013

Guest DangerJones11

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'd be tempted to hop on a train to leuven and back for a night out (although no idea what a tuesday night is like, neither trains going back) - it's such a pretty town. Especially if a nice warm night.

But then i'm not very keen on brussels - not my favourite place. Leuven is lovely!

Hi guys! New here but done a few fests past couple of years and thought i'd try RW this year and you all seem to know what you're doing so thought I'd ask, with the free train ticket malarky, every time i put my postcode in it says it's not valid? Does it only recognise belgian postcodes as it's a belgian site? Cheers for any replies/help!

Hi guys! New here but done a few fests past couple of years and thought i'd try RW this year and you all seem to know what you're doing so thought I'd ask, with the free train ticket malarky, every time i put my postcode in it says it's not valid? Does it only recognise belgian postcodes as it's a belgian site? Cheers for any replies/help!

Hello,

Leaving for RW with my pal on Wednesday morning from Edinburgh Airport (Campsite xl ticket). It's probably been mentioned before but going through 90 odd pages would take a while!

Is there any particular supermarket in Leuven which is best for buying alcohol from? Is it cheaper buying alcohol over there than in UK?

How much is it for a pint in Leuven?

First time going to RW and in fact, a festival. TITP is meant to be pretty bad for people stealing stuff out of tents.

Has anyone who has been before to RW had any problems with theft?

How big are the lockers and how much are they?

I appreciate I've listed quite a few questions there.

Thanks in advance if you can help,

Lee

Hello,

Leaving for RW with my pal on Wednesday morning from Edinburgh Airport (Campsite xl ticket). It's probably been mentioned before but going through 90 odd pages would take a while!

Is there any particular supermarket in Leuven which is best for buying alcohol from? Is it cheaper buying alcohol over there than in UK?

How much is it for a pint in Leuven?

First time going to RW and in fact, a festival. TITP is meant to be pretty bad for people stealing stuff out of tents.

Has anyone who has been before to RW had any problems with theft?

How big are the lockers and how much are they?

I appreciate I've listed quite a few questions there.

Thanks in advance if you can help,

Lee