ROCK WERCHTER 2013

Guest DangerJones11

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Keep the faith indeed!

So the train booking has turned out to be a nightmare for me...

The tickets are expensive anyway, so if this one last contact w/ customer services doesn't work out - I'll be forgetting it and just buying tickets when we arrive.

I'll also be in Leuven on the Wednesday night, I'd be happy to catch up w/ any / all of you guys who are doing similar for a couple of beers...

One question for those who've been to RW before.

Last year we stayed at A4 and there were plenty of tents with food. And it was wery convenient to eat while walking to/from festivalsite. This year we want to stay at C camping. I wonder if we could find such tents there?

beers = one token but they're fairly small - half pint. we'll be camping in c3, it's a fair walk but has it's advantages - less rowdy teenagers for one :D they've got a great tent for food, and you can also nip in via town to pick up a sandwich on way in to festival

getting very excited today as i realised it's only 3 weekends away.

I thought there weren't any rowdy teenagers cos it was really laid-back?

Very excited now, leaving in 10 days. Was looking at the line-up again last night, honestly can't find a better festival line-up anywhere else in the world this year.

Hey...8 of us catching the train from sunny south wales to Brussels for the night on the Tuesday...then heading to the festival with the free train ticket on the Wednesday using the XL camping ticket....Been to benicassim twice and a few UK festivals, just wondering if anyone could give me some quick and helpful information for the festival...mainly how busy it will be at train stations, best campsites, best food and drink options..where is the best place to buy etc and getting from Leuven train station to the campsites.

Can't Waitttt.

Ryan.

1. Trains are quite busy, but you should still get a seat and its only 20 - 30 mins anyway.

2. There's shuttle buses outside leuven train station to take you to the festival site.

3. Food is your usual festival stuff.

4. Alcohol is limitied on choice, but plenty of cold lager on tap.

5 as your XL camping your limitied to a2,a3 and a4. Myself have always gone in a2 and has Been ok.

Edited by thetime

I've never taken a groundsheet to a fest (including a very muddy T)

Personal I'm taking a small tent, sleeping bag and some cloths

Really gonna cut down on the luggage

Ill try buy a camp chair there

Gonna leave the air bed too I think

Just take a camp mat

On another note I leave a week on Tuesday and I cannot wait for it !!