ROCK WERCHTER 2013

Guest DangerJones11

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Proper nightmare for me having Jake Bugg and Depeche Mode clashing... been waiting to see Jake Bugg for a while now.

Depeche Mode have got to win though.

Sigh, see Jake next year at some point - I'm sure...

If only they could move him forwards one spot.

It looks like a good weekend for me now times are up, I have a few clashes like The Hives/ Lumineers, Dizzee/ the beginning of Green Day and The Bots/ Gary Clark jr but nothing to bad.

30+ act i want to see over the weekend plus a few i'll probably check out as well.

Absolutely ecstatic with how the timetable has worked out. It's pretty much perfect and I won't miss out on anyone that I wanted to. Here's my plan:

Thursday:

Vampire Weekend (will probably check out)

Biffy Clyro (must see)

Bloc Party (must see)

Dizzee Rascal (must see)

The remainder of Green Day (already seeing them at Reading)

Netsky (will check out)

Friday:

The Bots (will check out)

The Hives (must must see, incredible live)

Kings Of Leon (will check out)

Blur (must must see)

Saturday;

Odd Future (will check out)

Earl Sweatshirt (will check out)

Kendrick Lamar (must must see, act I'm looking forward to the most)

Frank Ocean (must must see)

Rammstein (must must see)

Sunday:

Gogol Bordello (will check out, good live)

Alt-J (might check out)

Depeche Mode (must must see)

Editors (will check out)

Do we get allocated to a certain campsite and if we do where will I find out (I checked the camping e-tickets I have) and If we do are we allowed to go to other campsites, but just not camp in them?

Also, I was reading the 2009 thread and some of this thread and it sounds as if A3 has the best atmosphere? Is this still case or has the atmosphere improved overall? I'd just like it if it wasn't dead. I've only ever been to T in the Park before and apart from a few twats the atmosphere is lively (but sometimes ruined by said twats) so I'm just wondering how it will compare.

What is the best way to get alcohol into the main arena from the campsite? I'm going to bring a hipflask to put rum in and I'm wondering how easy it will be to get this in and if I'd beable to bring in can(s) of cider and plastic bottles in?

Is it only the main stage that is sectioned off? And what is the sectioning like? Is it easy to get towards the front or do I have to come in from the side of the stage etc.

Thanks in advance.

Edited by BiffyClyro95

Do we get allocated to a certain campsite and if we do where will I find out (I checked the camping e-tickets I have) and If we do are we allowed to go to other campsites, but just not camp in them?

Also, I was reading the 2009 thread and some of this thread and it sounds as if A3 has the best atmosphere? Is this still case or has the atmosphere improved overall? I'd just like it if it wasn't dead. I've only ever been to T in the Park before and apart from a few twats the atmosphere is lively (but sometimes ruined by said twats) so I'm just wondering how it will compare.

What is the best way to get alcohol into the main arena from the campsite? I'm going to bring a hipflask to put rum in and I'm wondering how easy it will be to get this in and if I'd beable to bring in can(s) of cider and plastic bottles in?

Is it only the main stage that is sectioned off? And what is the sectioning like? Is it easy to get towards the front or do I have to come in from the side of the stage etc.

Thanks in advance.

Edited by Dietediet