ROCK WERCHTER 2013

Guest DangerJones11

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i think the third stage is stonger than the pyramid !

biffy, bloc party, sigur ros, lumineers, tame impala, gaslight anthem, of mosters and men.

theres a bit of a cop out with the saturday barn with odd future and then earl sweatshirt playing straight after them i think, but i'd say its pretty strong :)

Good line-up for me. Very, very excited for Kendrick Lamar (although it looks like he might clash with Earl Sweatshirt). Plus the Rammstein/Frank Ocean clash is annoying, but I suppose they didn't think that was going to be a problem with many people. Green Day/Dizzee Rascal clash is bad as well but I might be seeing Green Day at Reading depending on who they clash with there. I guess I'll have to wait for the official timetable to really work things out.

Cannot wait! Bring on July!

Im trying to keep the cost down for werchter because I have got werchter, sziget and pukkelpop in about 6 week period, so just asking for some info on leuven,

Wheres the closest off licence to get crates of beer in leuven, I know theres some shops around the bus station by the square. Can anyone remember if these are of licenses and sell beer?

Edited by thetime