ROCK WERCHTER 2013

Guest DangerJones11

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So who is everybody planning on seeing then?

MUST SEE

BRMC

Biffy Clyro

Green Day

The Hives

Kings of Leon

Tame Impala

Depeche Mode

Editors

WILL KEEP AN EYE OUT FOR

Bloc Party

The Bots

TDCC

Phoenix

Blur

Stereophonics

Band of Horses

Anything else is a bonus I suppose.

So who is everybody planning on seeing then?

MUST SEE

BRMC

Biffy Clyro

Green Day

The Hives

Kings of Leon

Tame Impala

Depeche Mode

Editors

WILL KEEP AN EYE OUT FOR

Bloc Party

The Bots

TDCC

Phoenix

Blur

Stereophonics

Band of Horses

Anything else is a bonus I suppose.

must sees

thursday - greenday, biffy, vintage trouble

friday - blur, richard hawley, the hives

saturday - stereophonics, nick cave, rammstein, rudimental

sunday - depeche mode, editors, haim, gaslight anthem

try check out

thursday - dizze, BRMC, bloody beetroots, block party balthazar

friday - phoenix, KOL, charles bradley, the lumineers,

saturday - tame impala, modest mouse, disclosure

sunday - band of horses, of monsters and men, gogol bordello, tom odell,

would like to check out like mike and dimitri vegas but not missing any of depeche mode or editors !

Well happy about sigur ros and nick cave getting 90 minutes, was a tad worried they would only get an hour.

Also a bit shocked that depeche are only getting 75 minutes, I thought that was goign to be a 2 hour job.

The only real clash im going to get is the national and biffy, with biffy playing where im going to be all night so biffy will win the day.

The national and Biffy only have 10mins overlapping! How far is it between the two stages? Cause you will see me running like the wind! Have to say most of the time slots worked out nicely for me.. Especially with most Jake Bugg clashing with DM and not editors and Ben Howard falling nicely in front of Blur (Have already Seen KoL) as well as Band of Horses and of monsters and men having a short clash). Biggest clash is between The Hives and The Lumineers. For me its the hives but my GF might want to see The Lumineers

Lots of running on Thursday and Sunday

Must See

The National, Biffy Clyro, Phoenix, Of monsters and Men, Editors, Ben Howard, Modest Mouse, Green Day

I can highly recommend Bloc Party though if you havent seen them yet. One of the best live acts I have ever seen in South Africa

Timetable worked out really good for me. 75 minute Depeche Mode set's a bit disappointing, mind.

Baring in mind what thetime said about the stages not being very far apart, would it be possible to see all of Biffy Clyro and Bloc Party with a decent amount of The National and Vampire weekend as well (around 30-40 minutes), based on the above clashfinder?

Timetable worked out really good for me. 75 minute Depeche Mode set's a bit disappointing, mind.

Baring in mind what thetime said about the stages not being very far apart, would it be possible to see all of Biffy Clyro and Bloc Party with a decent amount of The National and Vampire weekend as well (around 30-40 minutes), based on the above clashfinder?

The problem with that is getting in the tent for bloc party, I think the tent will be rammed for that and if you watch most of national you might not get intot he tent for bloc party. Biffy clyro im unsure as there not very big in belguim, then again depends how many brits are going over this year. It seems from faebook/twitter/here theres alot more than usual.

In theory you can do what your saying, but with the crowds going in and out of each stage and the walk ways not very easy.

I have this problem as I want to see dizzee rascal but know I wont get a decent spot for sigur ros.

Ahh okay, thanks for the reply. I suppose I'll probably chance it and arrive to the tent around 20 minutes before each of Bloc Party and Biffy. Not fussed about either Green Day or Dizzee so I'll happily stay after Bloc Party for a good spot for Sigur Ros, and I'm already seeing Dizzee twice and Green Day once through the Summer.