• Replies 8.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• eFestivals

• pink_triangle

• thetime

• strummer77

By contrast our game was magnificent. We controlled the game largely, but Berbatov crafted some great chances for Fulham. We were incredibly unlucky not to score earlier, hit the woodwork thrice and an excellent handball shout against Riether, but what a control and finish from Papiss. Love him.

http://www.fulhamchronicle.co.uk/london-qpr/2013/03/08/qpr-will-get-20m-back-if-relegated-82029-32949310/

I know its not rare for Arry to say stupid things, but if he think there is any chance they could make a profit on samba he is dumber than I thought. Even if he had played great (which he hasnt) there would be no clubs dumb enough to offer 12 million plus for a player with no resale value and riduclous wages. To be honest I think they will struggle to make a profit on Remy who has done pretty well, due to his wages and the fact if they go down they wont hold the best cards.

When they released the premiership fixtures at the start of the season, man u v man city in early April sounded a huge game. Who would have thought then how little interest there would be in the game when it actually happened.

Edited by hot_ice

As a Málaga fan, i'm gutted, but admirably proud of the squad tonight, no one gave us a chance, yet we came within 90 seconds of the last 4 of the champions league.

As the Boquerones y Malaguistas sing...

'Manuel Manuel Manuel Pelligrini'

Please stay manuel.

In general I feel there should be less minute silences and not more. I dont want to see minute silences for any politicians whether they are people I like or not. I personally feel they should be reserved for players/managers and fans who have played a big role in the football club/footballing nation.

The line gets a bit blurry when it comes to players like george best who have contrbuted a lot to the game, in these cases I dont have a strong feeling one way or the other. I remember a few years ago there was minute silence overkill and you noticed more when there wasnt a minute silence, chester even had one when a merseyside gangster died and the fans didnt know who he was! It seems to have calmed down a bit recently though.

In general I feel there should be less minute silences and not more. I dont want to see minute silences for any politicians whether they are people I like or not. I personally feel they should be reserved for players/managers and fans who have played a big role in the football club/footballing nation.

The line gets a bit blurry when it comes to players like george best who have contrbuted a lot to the game, in these cases I dont have a strong feeling one way or the other. I remember a few years ago there was minute silence overkill and you noticed more when there wasnt a minute silence, chester even had one when a merseyside gangster died and the fans didnt know who he was! It seems to have calmed down a bit recently though.

MInute's silences are ridiculously overdone. It has calmed down a bit but it's still excessive.

What bothers me even more is that MotD often showed them in full. 90 minutes to cover ~7 games of football, highlights and analysis, and they waste up to 4m showing silences. Complete farce.