Green Day UK tour?

Guest Hart Attack

I wish they'd put the short slot on the main stage rather than in the tent, for obvious space reasons. That tent is pretty big, but also with their set (presumably) being at the beginning of the day, this means that everyone will be congregating outside the entrance at the same time too. Which is rather more problematic.

• Replies 689
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Probably will tbh, I can't decide if a band the size of Green Day agreeing to do an early and short set on the second stage is the kind of band who would just be there for promotion purposes for an album that only has two singles so far. Are there set-lists floating around from the secret shows they have done in Japan and America floating around anywhere?

What a fucking joke that Green Day are at Reading but not Leeds. Everyone pays the same. Green Day are a £50 plus band easily. Id like to see how they are going to compensate us. If not I just won't be returning. Simple as that.

erm ... why do you think you need compensating for something which was never offered as a part of the ticket? :lol:

I'm really not bothered that green day are playing reading and not Leeds.

Even though I'm a big fan I wouldn't be going to see them anyway.

That tent is going to be horrendous, its already all over Twitter that they're playing.

Wasn't Dave grohl meant to play reading only a few years ago and it ended up getting pulled when everyone found out due to crowd safety.

Wouldnt surprise me if it happens with gd too.

Green Day's last perfomance was 2004 right? Could it be that they didn't feel they got enough thanks for stepping up and coming on early after 50 Cent got bottled off? Or that they felt they were put under too much pressure to do it?