Green Day UK tour?

Guest Hart Attack

• Replies 689
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

From the one year I've had the "backstage treatment" (I run the website of a band that played the BBC Introducing stage), I'd say they treat bands very well. But what I would say about Green Day's last appearance at Reading was that they were almost inaudible. You could hear normal level chatter over them, even pretty close to the stage.

Not a secret then. I find it funny how people can call it a secret when clearly it's not. It's something that FR didn't care that got out because it gets people in early, more people to the stalls, buying drinks etc too.

Know it wasn't but considering they relay the band info the efests, well at least I think they do? Wouldn't they make a make of telling efests we don't want this on your site and a big page officially made about it?

I mean, they are not even letting us have lockup, fr and bbc intro plus dance times until we get there as it is.

I think Neil said or made reference to him knowing someone who works for/with Green Day but you're assuming it's FR that let the cat out of the bag even though you can go through this thread and see exactly how it was figured out.

You're confusing withholding info and not keeping hold of info as the same thing.