Green Day UK tour?

Guest Hart Attack

• Replies 689
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Know I'm not, I'm saying that FR haven't done anything to hide it. Green Day's Billy Joe has only left hints, he didn't actually confirm it, in technical speaking, it could've all just been play and they were singed next year, as it wasn't certain wether the shirts were real or not.

I think the bottom bit is explained enough in the top bit but know I wasn't.

Incidentally, after the whole "Reading have Green Day, will Leeds have Bloc Party?" hype, BP have just announced a secret, free London show tomorrow night.

The plot thickens!

Or, it doesn't really. Either way, thought it was interesting...

buh buh but i thought they were going to play 12am???

its going to be afternoon as the nme stage starts just before 12 and if there's a band on before them then state the obvious some more please, i do need things explained to me several times before i can start to understand anything.

if anyone takes this post seriously then damn

Why is everyone getting there knickers in a twist? A band that peaked in the early 90s, members that are in there 40s, and still think they are punk. They are playing a 20 min set? Shit the bed I wish I had a reading ticket instead :/

An awful lot of slating directed at Leeds from the reading crowd when there has been no provocation from the Leeds lot. You all seem bitter for some reason. I hope you enjoy 25 minutes of promo from Green Day, I'll spare a thought for you while I'm enjoying myself till the early hours of the morning at Leeds because, you know, we actually have something to do other than sitting bored around a fire.