Green Day UK tour?

Guest Hart Attack

• Replies 689
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm impressed. Just because they convinced one of the biggest band in the world to do a secret set low down the lineup. Fair play to them.

haha also I was curious so tried finding his instagram page. Ended up on the green day forum. There are a couple of people not from england (america, argentina etc) convinced that Green Day will be headlining Saturday as...

"

comparing to the other days it's a very poor lineup"

Their popularity really doesn't translate over the shores does it. S'crazy.

I'm impressed. Just because they convinced one of the biggest band in the world to do a secret set low down the lineup. Fair play to them.

haha also I was curious so tried finding his instagram page. Ended up on the green day forum. There are a couple of people not from england (america, argentina etc) convinced that Green Day will be headlining Saturday as...

"

comparing to the other days it's a very poor lineup"

Their popularity really doesn't translate over the shores does it. S'crazy.

To be fair, it's the weakest line-up I think though out of the three. The Cure are stone wall headliners, Foo's are just about, but I think on the Saturday they've put together three up and comers who they view as future headliners.

With regards to them playing Reading only though, I suppose it's understandable. Annoying for Leeds goers, but you must be used to it by now?

Completely agree with the above about Foo Fighters, I don't think there is a bigger or more popular band that could play Reading and Leeds.

Ps - If Green Day play Reading only I would probably want to try and incite a riot on the Sunday night at Leeds and I am a calm and placid person!

I'm not sure many of us could argue. Leeds always get more on Thursday night with the arena opening to be fair. We've got a better lineup of alternative. These things Reading goers moan about every year. And yes little comets aren't green day but to see GD I'd have to miss what I'm pretty much set in stone to see and think their new stuff is rubbish. I've seen them twice so