Green Day UK tour?

Guest Hart Attack

• Replies 689
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm not sure many of us could argue. Leeds always get more on Thursday night with the arena opening to be fair. We've got a better lineup of alternative. These things Reading goers moan about every year. And yes little comets aren't green day but to see GD I'd have to miss what I'm pretty much set in stone to see and think their new stuff is rubbish. I've seen them twice so

Edited by dclarke12

It doesnt HAVE to be there at all. If ATDI only play an hour, which i think thats all they will. They can easily be put in on nme, or if readings feeling bold they can slot them in lock up friday. They could possibly play 3rd main, as imo vaccines should not. But that tbh, is highly unlikely.

Personally i would MUCH rather them as a replacement for florence. but i cant see it happening.

yes im not disagreeing with you on what would seem better. im saying its not likely as its a high profile 'big pull' act if they needed to put someone like green day in to cover up, yet as many others i cannot see them subbing kasbian lol it would be something that needs to be announced that she's pulled beforehand if it was known. as if they are coming over to play that slot then it will be known.

They would easily be put on lockup if they wanted to. green day have been known to do random things like that.

they shouldn't really because of safety reasons. so saturday nme is probably the most likely option. Hopefully just after Billy Talent

it'l be a secret slot anyway, almost definitely at this stage. not a replacement.

Bloc party play rock en siene on the Friday, GD play it Sunday. So if there is some sort of BP at leeds, GD at reading they'd most likely either both play on the Saturday at the respective fest, or GD play the cure day reading BP play the cure day Leeds. However I realise how slim the chances of this are, but if they did do it I can see them both headlining next year