• Replies 46.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Gucci Piggy

• the wonderwhy

• dentalplan

• Com Truise

So the official Reading and Leeds twitter account recommended that everyone should go and check out the Berlin festival because White Lies, Bastille and Blur were playing. Seems weird they mentioned Blur for no reason. Maybe they're hinting at something? Please?

and with the Blur reading fest tweet... what a coincidink

One of the days next year is gonna end up looking like

Arctic Monkeys

The Vaccines

You Me At Six

The Courteeners

Miles Kane

Peace

The Strypes

The Twang

Reverend & the Makers

:suicide:

I think if you replace The Vaccines with QOTSA is makes it look a pretty good shout. The Twang and RATM could probably swap. Some will care for RATM whereas I can't see people noticing The Twang are back lol. Peace need to be careful not to leave the tent too early so their sound isn't lost outside.

It's been said QOTSA are sounding like a new AM lol and I see a lot of cross over appeal. I guess that could work on separate day advantage but they would only work as a header if the other one was huge.

I reckon we're going to see The Offspring back as well in a 3rd position. New album and starting new touring as well I think.

It could look really good next year, thats bearing in mind who you like but that day above isn't interesting me except for Arctics

Edited by thewayiam

I think if you replace The Vaccines with QOTSA is makes it look a pretty good shout. The Twang and RATM could probably swap. Some will care for RATM whereas I can't see people noticing The Twang are back lol. Peace need to be careful not to leave the tent too early so their sound isn't lost outside.

It's been said QOTSA are sounding like a new AM lol and I see a lot of cross over appeal. I guess that could work on separate day advantage but they would only work as a header if the other one was huge.

I reckon we're going to see The Offspring back as well in a 3rd position. New album and starting new touring as well I think.

It could look really good next year, thats bearing in mind who you like but that day above isn't interesting me except for Arctics

You mean AM sound like QOTSA? There's also very little crossover to be honest.

The Courteeners would play 3rd highest, 4th lowest.

Looking at their tour dates manchester is sold out already and the others are all sold out bar the odd balcony/seats and its only been on sale half hour.

I think thats pretty good going and deserving a high slow.

I'd happy them playing high up in the tent again but can't really see it anymore