Dizzee Rascal

Bullet For My Valentine

Coheed & Cambria

Panic! At the disco

The All-American Rejects

Nme

Foster The People

Imagine Dragons

The thing that's cast doubt over Depeche Mode being at Glasto also makes them unlikely for IOW.

Haha yeah you're right, for the point I put it down I forgot the whole not Glasto mean't this too. I reckon DM's last show of this tour maybe a Coachella show to round up, I have nothing other for that than that they seem lined up with NIN for Lolla and it's only a month before but that said, two Lolla's might not play.

Glasto - FM, Stone Roses, Elbow

V - Prodify, Mumfords

T - Biffy, KOL, Jay Z

Download - A7X, Nickelback, Foos

IOW - Blur, Biffy/Mumfords, Arcade Fire

R+L - Arctics, PJ, Paramore/Florence/QOTSA

Glasto and T will share mate, it's the rarest of things when they don't and pretty much only when either glasto isn't on or T was only two days and they still shared at least one then.

R&L makes me laugh cause I'm at the one could be anyone. PJ could be for either I think. Also there is HRC to think of - Macca, Aero and PJ could easily be the one's.

Glasto: Elbow, Fleetwood Mac, The Stone Roses

V: Lady Gaga, Oasis

T: Biffy Clyro, Arctic Monkeys, Oasis

Download: A7X, Nickelback, Pearl Jam

IOW: Biffy Clyro, Blur, AC/DC

R&L: QOTSA, Mumford & Sons, Arctic Monkeys

Bestival: Arcade Fire, Chase and Status, Faithless

Latitude: The Vaccines, Portishead, The Flaming Lips

Wireless: Kanye West, Daft Punk

Oasis are my bet if it happens. I did like how Noel recently though didn't rule out any fest except for Glasto next year. I do think Eavis has already enquired to them and has some sort of thing in place. I see them there next year or one after dependent on the comeback.

It could be interesting as well with T and Wireless the same weekend if they share one.

Glastonbury: Daft Punk, Elbow, Fleetwood Mac

Reading + Leeds: QOTSA, Arctic Monkeys, ???

V festival: Mumford and Sons, Lady Gaga

T in the Park: Biffy Clyro, Lady Gaga, Arctic Monkeys

IOW: Mumford and Sons, Blur, Aerosmith

Bestival: Foals, The Vaccines, Lionel Richie

Download Nickleback, Avenged Sevenfold, Pearl Jam

Lionel and Foals are great shouts. I feel a 3rd would be more dancey.

Them two with C&S/The Prodigy?

Glasto- AC/DC, Fleetwood Mac, Daft Punk.

R&L- Paramore, Arctic Monkeys, Pearl Jam.

DL- Nickelback, Avenged Sevenfold, RATM.

V- Mumford & Sons, Justin Timberlake.

TITP- Biffy Clyro, Kings Of Leon, Jay-Z.

IOW- Biffy Clyro, Arcade Fire, Blur.

Wireless- Daft Punk, Lady GaGa, Kanye West.

not bad overall. I agree with your Blur at IOW.

Right, so Gazza, if, for example, Glastonbury want to book AC/DC, Fleetwood Mac and The Stone Roses, and T want to book Arctic Monkeys, Biffy Clyro and Oasis, what do you think happens then? Do you think they come to an agreement where one of them changes who they want to book just so they can share a headliner? No, they'll just not share one. They often share one, because they book the same kind of acts, but if they both want to book three different, available acts, they will do.

Right, so Gazza, if, for example, Glastonbury want to book AC/DC, Fleetwood Mac and The Stone Roses, and T want to book Arctic Monkeys, Biffy Clyro and Oasis, what do you think happens then? Do you think they come to an agreement where one of them changes who they want to book just so they can share a headliner? No, they'll just not share one. They often share one, because they book the same kind of acts, but if they both want to book three different, available acts, they will do.

But this heavily and I mean heavily goes against what has generally always been done. The fests are very close to each other. Generally too I think when Glasto is on there is more chance of better names around etc and more to grab. I think Ellis actually likes to get a Glasto header - I could see that it wouldn't take much convincing for the one they wanted. You play there for tv coverage, it's glasto etc and come here a week and a half later and we'll give you a pay day.

The thing is dude, who a festivals wants to book wont' necessarily be who they do book. Look at the history, you have to go back to 2006 to find when they didn't share a header, 2004 T was the only fest that didn't give Muse a headline main spot out of T, V and Glasto so while it doesn't count the header was still there and 2003 a main header played. So even on two days out of 6 years, 5 that glasto actually happened, they had one header and one header that T got away with as a NME stage header.

I will be shocked genuinely if they don't share a header next year. All these rumors we can chuck around, only 3 can do it, T have their mind on what they want, they might not be free in the end, Glasto is very close, we'll give one a payday, if their at V or IOW isn't an issue, they've done that loads of the years or even R&L.

But this heavily and I mean heavily goes against what has generally always been done. The fests are very close to each other. Generally too I think when Glasto is on there is more chance of better names around etc and more to grab. I think Ellis actually likes to get a Glasto header - I could see that it wouldn't take much convincing for the one they wanted. You play there for tv coverage, it's glasto etc and come here a week and a half later and we'll give you a pay day.

The thing is dude, who a festivals wants to book wont' necessarily be who they do book. Look at the history, you have to go back to 2006 to find when they didn't share a header, 2004 T was the only fest that didn't give Muse a headline main spot out of T, V and Glasto so while it doesn't count the header was still there and 2003 a main header played. So even on two days out of 6 years, 5 that glasto actually happened, they had one header and one header that T got away with as a NME stage header.

I will be shocked genuinely if they don't share a header next year. All these rumors we can chuck around, only 3 can do it, T have their mind on what they want, they might not be free in the end, Glasto is very close, we'll give one a payday, if their at V or IOW isn't an issue, they've done that loads of the years or even R&L.

I appreciate this, but on the off chance that six separate acts are available and they want three different ones each, they won't share. All I'm saying is you can't categorically rule out them not sharing.

I'm certain one of these days The Libertines are gonna headline, or do a massive summer show.

They subbed on a world wide exclusive and it was there first show in about 6 years. They would need a cracking new album and for Pete to become a 10000 times more reliable for them to headline. They are just too much of a risk to be a headliner

Since when are Baladoo and Somerset "close"?

yellow come on dude lol

I think he means close as in they're only 2 weeks apart...

at least you got it eh Matt.

I appreciate this, but on the off chance that six separate acts are available and they want three different ones each, they won't share. All I'm saying is you can't categorically rule out them not sharing.

while i can't guarantee as nothing until confirmed is. festival promoters will work together to do whats best for their fest, be in talks with the same act etc so this happens.

T and V option share, they have a promoter that works for both of them. Same with T and R&L, Download and R&L are run by the same company. But naturally while one promoter will work sign one band for eg to two fests, another will sign a band to one of them same fests and a different one.

you say on the off chance, the only chance it hasn't been in 7 years is the year it could not happen, I think I'm talking enough sense here to say it's more than just another pattern. I'd say there is a very keen interest there for both to share a headliner and this year although Mumford were seen as the poor choice, it wasn't going to be anyone else announced for that 3rd Glasto header.

Fri Leeds/Sun Reading:

QOTSA

The Prodigy

YMAS

Gaslight Anthem

Slash

The Hives

NME:

Disclosure

Kendrick Lamar

Sat Leeds/Fri Reading:

Kanye West(I Can dream)