Lineup 2014

Hawky

Record/Coffee Shop/Sell local art work on the walls during the day and then clear it out and its a venue by night... Quite clever when you think about it and all because they want to add some culture to Sunderland (which still doesnt have a music venue)

That's cool, yeah when I think of Sunderland the first that springs to mind definitely isn't "culture"

I imagine Biffy dont have the patience to run a record store :P and if they did it would have flames and pyro

and it would be the best damn record store in the land

Arctic Monkeys should run a record store in Sheffield so that the clueless peasants can get summa that rock n roll!

it'd be a swamp with a glass ceiling

• Replies 46.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Gucci Piggy

• the wonderwhy

• dentalplan

• Com Truise

No, they keep on buying anything Reverend And The Makers release because they come from Sheffield and "therefore they are awesome!!!!!"

I hate where I live sometimes...

for someone who still likes the first 2 Reverend albums, their new one is bloody unlistenable, worse than BE, worse than Where the Heaven Are We, worse than Lulu

I imagine Biffy dont have the patience to run a record store :P and if they did it would have flames and pyro

That be awesome! I'd get all my music from there, but I'd done that anyway as it would be run by Biffy....

for someone who still likes the first 2 Reverend albums, their new one is bloody unlistenable, worse than BE, worse than Where the Heaven Are We, worse than Lulu

It was sooooo bad! I listened to them once before, thought they were ok but nothing amazing and so it never caught my interests but Thirty Two is actually one of the worst albums I have heard and just put me off them completely!

Well they'd be hard pressed to make the line-up worse than last years, so that's what's keeping me positive.

Well this year we've got two decent bands headlining, whereas last year we only had one. But last year we had NIN and SOAD subbing, whereas this year we have YMAS, so that kind of evens out. The rest will be the same kind of shit.

I'll be honest I quite like reverend but again have to agree new album is terrible, but I did like BE and Where the Heaven Are We

Looking forward to foster the people and elbow releases though and still need to listen to becks

Well this year we've got two decent bands headlining, whereas last year we only had one. But last year we had NIN and SOAD subbing, whereas this year we have YMAS, so that kind of evens out. The rest will be the same kind of shit.

Yeah but this year we've got two shite headliners as well as two decent ones, remember. In my opinion, obviously.

I'll be honest I quite like reverend but again have to agree new album is terrible, but I did like BE and Where the Heaven Are We

Looking forward to foster the people and elbow releases though and still need to listen to becks

and Jon is a total arse

Looking forward to Foster the People, Interpol, The Horrors, Paolo Nutini, RHCP, Foos, Blink etc. hopefully Tool, the Black Keys and Frank Ocean too. Should be another good year for music

Depends on the undercard. Was shocking last year so not hard to make it better this year. Especially the two main stages.

Everyone liked Peace this time last year.

Let me guess; fangirls?

I think Peace are decent.

Oasis announcement at 9pm tomorrow. Possible reunion for Glastonbury?

Nope.