Bestival 2012 Headliners

Guest Paul ™

• Replies 802
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Quick question...does Bestival usually sell out? If so how late in the year are tickets usually available and do the organisers give any indication when the tickets are nearly gone? I'm not sure if my mates are coming or not yet and I need to delay buying my ticket for a bit.

I'd hazard a guess that she charges a hell of a lot. She's a money making machine, she & her PR team can dress it up as 'for the fans' and all that crap, but when it comes down to it, she's all about the $, otherwise she wouldn't charge £77 a ticket. I'm not saying it's a bad thing, as most artists are that way inclined, it just annoys me that she pretends & successfully fools a lot of people if my facebook is anything to go by that she is truly all about the fans.

Anyway, I'm fairly sure Rob has said she's too expensive before anyway?

I'm pretty sure he has - I'm just noticing that space in her tour schedule and think it'd be interesting. She's not my cup of tea but it'd be an extraordinary booking and a hell of a bloody statement. I'd probably be shocked if Rob managed to get her, to be honest; especially before Glastonbury gets their hands on her.

I can't stand Gaga and I think it's extremely unlikely she'll play bestival - as you say most artists are that way inclined... but some would still do certain things for reasons other than money. Coldplay and Radiohead recently had extremely expensive tickets in the UK, so you could argue they are all about the money, but both would play Glastonbury for half a (vegan) sandwich.

I havent been on here for about a week but come back to see people talking about the possibility of lady gaga playing? where the hell has this come from? my estimations of bestival have dropped dramatically in the last 4 minutes!