Things that annoy you ?

Guest swede

With the discussions over Bar Etiquette ect I was wondering what other things really annoy people, personally :

1, Chavvy kids who play music through their phones on buses.

2, People who stand talking in shop doorways, move you stupid c**ts

3, People who walk straight to the front of bus queues when theres obviously lots of people already waiting.

4, People who dont push the button at crossings, the lights not going to change to green by itself dickhead.

Anyone got any more ?

• Replies 4.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

With the discussions over Bar Etiquette ect I was wondering what other things really annoy people, personally :

1, Chavvy kids who play music through their phones on buses.

2, People who stand talking in shop doorways, move you stupid c**ts

3, People who walk straight to the front of bus queues when theres obviously lots of people already waiting.

4, People who dont push the button at crossings, the lights not going to change to green by itself dickhead.

Anyone got any more ?

Guest musiclove123

I am quite a calm person so not alot annoys me, or I don't let it happen. Not good for the heart. If things do annoy me I walk away. Chavs on buses make me think of the state of society sometimes but that is probably what depresses me not annoys me!

• Jonathan Ross

• X Factor

• People who stand on the left hand side of escalators even though people are waiting for them to walk up them

• Twats who don't move down the carriages on trains blocking people trying to get on

• Nobheads on xbox live swearing at people thinking they're hard, or other online twats who have 'BNP' as their clan tags. Well done. How controversial. :P

• People spitting

• Rude people

• Clive Tydesley

• People continually swearing in front of kids

• The same mates being VERY late every time we're meeting up. 8.30 means 8.30, not 9.30 or 10. Inconsiderate c**ts...

• American Football

• Kaiser Chiefs/Kasabian

• Glory hunting football fans and their identikit families - in Dudley

• The wonderful rail service in Great Britain

• Snow and the hysterical overreaction to it - particularly in the media

• Sepp Blatter

• Bolton

• Christmas lights before December the 1st

• My job

• People's atrocious moods when Christmas shopping. Just go on Amazon if you're a miserable c**t who hates people - like me.

• People who sample my ale, say 'actually, that's really nice' then go back to their piss-tasting Stella because they don't want to look like an untrendy Real Ale drinker

• Ignorant arses who moan about Glastonbury being 'shit' because of one headliner they don't like

• Fussy people who complain about the slightest thing, even when there really isn't ANYTHING to complain about

• As a learner driver - complete f**ktards who think they're big and clever when they cut you up, overtake, ANYTHING to get past you

• Ross Noble and Dylan Moran - I really do want to like them like practically everyone else, but I honestly don't get what is remotely funny about them. What am I missing?

More later. I'm in a very grumpy mood today.

Why is he? Seriously - what has he ever said that's remotely funny? If you can explain why, I'd be grateful.

He sounds like a bloke on LSD who just spouts random bollocks. I've watched a few of his DVDs with mates who have been creasing up with laughter, but I have absolutely no idea what they're laughing at or why. I really don't get it at all.

people walking around with their umbrellas up even though it clearly stopped raining 5 minutes ago!!! :P

actually, just people with umbrellas - their stupid things - if its raining that hard get a cab, if its not raining that hard, wear a hat, or accept the fact that your not made of sugar and it wont hurt you - but for f**ks sake look where your going with the bloody thing because at 6ft 3in my eye level tends to at the 'average' (ie midget) persons perfect umbrella height and mad as it sounds, im quite attached to my eyes and would like to keep them free of impalement :P