Things that annoy you ?

Guest swede

people walking around with their umbrellas up even though it clearly stopped raining 5 minutes ago!!! :P

actually, just people with umbrellas - their stupid things - if its raining that hard get a cab, if its not raining that hard, wear a hat, or accept the fact that your not made of sugar and it wont hurt you - but for f**ks sake look where your going with the bloody thing because at 6ft 3in my eye level tends to at the 'average' (ie midget) persons perfect umbrella height and mad as it sounds, im quite attached to my eyes and would like to keep them free of impalement :P

• Replies 4.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

oh, I could go on for hours, but heres a taster just on internet forums

brought / bought

rediculous

they're their there

and

people who think their kids are somehow more amazing than yours (or anyone elses for that matter)

people who join "tell facebook we will never pay for facebook" groups on facebook - w*nkers.

litterers

oh, I could go on for hours, but heres a taster just on internet forums

brought / bought

rediculous

they're their there

and

people who think their kids are somehow more amazing than yours (or anyone elses for that matter)

people who join "tell facebook we will never pay for facebook" groups on facebook - w*nkers.

litterers

People who take un folded down buggies onto buses during commuter time. They take up loads of space so people have to stand more or less outside the door! Espeshally the lady who braught one on thismorning. I was sat in the fold up seat where they go so I stood up, did she thank me? No she just ran over my foot! She did it again when she got off too! Lucky I was whereing steal toe caps...

People who take un folded down buggies onto buses during commuter time. They take up loads of space so people have to stand more or less outside the door! Espeshally the lady who braught one on thismorning. I was sat in the fold up seat where they go so I stood up, did she thank me? No she just ran over my foot! She did it again when she got off too! Lucky I was whereing steal toe caps...

what about...

1. when you park in an empty car park, go shopping etc then come back to find that some cocknose has parked right next to you so you cant even get into your car.

2. when there is a massive parking space that you could fit a bus into and someone has parked a fiesta right in the middle so you cant get another car infront of behind.

3. parking in general.

yes, its been a bad day for parking today!

might of been said

but people who stand chatting in supermarket blocking the aisle and when you try and get through with your trolley they look at you as if you are doing something wrong.cant stand them

People who get to the end of an escalator and just stand there so that there is no room for everyone else to get off.

A letting agent telling me the wrong date a flat is available so that I can't move there anymore (it's really nice and now we can't have it anymore).

Going for an interview for a job that I could do with my eyes closed and not getting it only to find out after that they had someone in mind even before anyone was interviewed. Why waste my time?!

things that annoy me... this might take a while! i am the most easily angered person in the world. i spend most of my life being pissed off.

people who stand in shop doorways or supermarket aisles talking. seriously, piss off!

people who walk into you because they are looking in the other direction. WHAT THE f**k?! watch where you're going f**kface!

people who wait until they get on the bus, then suddenly realise that they have to pay and start rummaging about for their purse. either have your money ready or walk home, these people are f**king burdens on society!

tin openers.

the price of cold meat. canny even buy a wee bit of corned beef for ma piece! scandalous.

when people stand in the way of the metros at the train station. shoo! i want my free paper!

people who love their jobs too much and totally suck up to the boss and love pointing out other people's mistakes to make themselves look better. get a life, or a shag, whatever you f**king need to stop being such a c**t!

when you forget to shake the tomato sauce and get all that watery stuff when you pour it out. :P

daft bitches in nightclub toilets who won't let you near the sink cause they're too busy posing in front of the mirror. out of my way unless you want a slap in the face!

people who think they can push you out the way just because they're bigger than you.

old people who they can be rude just becuase they're old, and act as if young people don't deserve to be treated with any respect. i might be young but at least i don't stink of pish!

Corned beef tins.

Why?

Edited by _rachelbon