Things that annoy you ?

Guest swede

• Replies 4.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

One more I've thought of:

People who are offered a chocolate but say "Ooooh no. Really, I mustn't. I must be good. I really shouldn't."

F**k off. Just take the f**king chocolate and enjoy it. I've offered to you as a generous gesture, and me doing so isn't a huge moral dilemma. I'm not trying to coerce you to partake in a gang rape. It's a chocolate. It's not anthrax. If I knew you were on a complex diet you MUST adhere to, I wouldn't offer you one. For that would be mean. I know you like chocolate, I have chocolate, I'm asking you if you'd like a chocolate because I think you might like it.

Next time, when you give me a Christmas card, how would you like it if I said, "Ooooh no, I had better not. I don't like paper cuts and think of the environment with all those redundant envelopes."

It's Christmas. I'm giving. Take it, and don't give me a guilt trip.

Easy one that. Just take them at their word and remove the temptation before they have a chance to change their mind.

Bit like when I ask a woman what's wrong and I get the "nothing" answer, I believe them - why would they lie to me?

this is very specific to me today...........

waiting for an email letting me know if i got the job or not - its my last day at my current employers till the 4th of jan and id really like to get into the spirit of things (party in the office) but i have to keep running back to my desk to check my email.

just let me know, either way, but put me out of my misery!!

Supermarket dictators selling regimented vegetables for the masses.

Automated voice response when you're trying to talk to someone on the phone.

People who don't indicate their intentions when they're driving on a roundabout.

Thousands march for peace and the government doesn't even want to know.

It does my head in. It does me in.

Your life can be free, hold on to your sense of sensibility. Don't get so frustrated can't you see, we're edging towards the sun?

Living in a world run by twelve foot lizards is bemusing.

Drinking even more when you're already a complete and utter bore.

So called super powers killing thousands for a planet of their own.

Lliving in a democracy telling you what and when and where and how much for.

It does my head in. It does me in.

Your life can be free, just flow with the natural synchronicity. Don't get so down hearted can't you see, we're edging towards the sun.

Your life can be free, hold on to your natural positivity. Don't get so irated can't you see, we're edging towards the sun?

Your life can be free, just flow with your natural synchronicity. Don't get so frustrated can't you see, we're edging towards the sun.

:P

3 Daft Monkeys - Does my head in

Edited by Flip

Don't know if it's been said but a thing that annoys me is when people blame the NME for people liking The Wombats etc, now I dislike these sort of acts and the NME but know that the vast majority of people that like these acts do actually like them and it's not just because the NME said so.

Yeah the NME probably got these acts into the mainstream but thats another argument altogether.

I've jst been to lunch at the ajoining sports centre, and here's the thing...

Piped music/radio in the f**king toilets, it does not in anyway enhance the ability to have a piss, especially as us menfolk have to concentrate on pissing in a confined area without being disturbed by so dj ramblin on at the same time :P