Things that annoy you ?

Guest swede

• Replies 4.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ignorant shits who take the piss out of me on the streets just cause I look "nerdy"

Fanboys of bands who wont listen to anyone when they say that their band is crap and give a good reason as to why.

Jo Whiley

Caleb Followill from Kings of Leon

Pointless Facebook groups about every single thing you do in your life.

The saddos that make the facebook groups. "OMG 10,000 FANS!!!"- No one gives a shit!

The annoying f**k in our class who doesn't give a shit about anyone else but herself

People who say Glastonbury is crap Reading and Leeds is better then go on to say that Glastonbury is too commercial.

Fashion

People who are into bands because they are cool and only know like one song from them

People who bitch about you when you are in earshot of them and can hear every single f**king word they say

ITV's football coverage - Get as many adverts as possible into the coverage, wouldn't suprise me if they've thought about putting them in for long stoppages next.

Depressing facebook status'

The FA, Fifa, Ken Bates, Alex Ferguson

Louis Walsh - A comment the other day about JLS having already selling millions of records! And to him Westlife have somehow sold over 50 million copies even though their marketing won't stretch to that far. I know you want to hype your acts up but do it with real statements you twat.

People who wear sandles - I don't care if it's the summer you look like a c**t.

People who make blanket comments about artists even though they haven't heard them.