Primavera 2018

Runnerups

4 minutes ago, xxialac said:

No they wouldn't but they might have done on a draft poster from a few days back.

Really, would they send draft versions like that to bands/managements close to announcement day? And why? I probably don't now half of what is going on behind the scenes, just interesed.

Right now I would go with 'fake', but close enough. 

3 minutes ago, Steph U said:

I'd love to believe it's real (Mike D - yayyyyy!), but Stranger Things soundtrack on two days? John Talabot two years in a row (wouldn't mind AT ALL, but would be too good to be true...)? And I thought we'd ruled out Haim, too.

John Talabot is always there.

3 minutes ago, arcuse said:

Another typo, it's Oneohtrix Point Never not Oneothrix Point Never :P 

Good spots, all. Well now I'm not sure.

But design wise and in particular band-wise - it looks super believable.  I cannot believe an average fan can put together something so coherent.

Suspect it's based on having seen the actual poster.

5 minutes ago, Steph U said:

I'd love to believe it's real (Mike D - yayyyyy!), but Stranger Things soundtrack on two days? John Talabot two years in a row (wouldn't mind AT ALL, but would be too good to be true...)? And I thought we'd ruled out Haim, too.

Mike D is DJing at a festival in Ireland on Saturday/Sunday, so quite likely he'll be at PS.

1 minute ago, ghostdancer1 said:

Mike D is DJing at a festival in Ireland on Saturday/Sunday, so quite likely he'll be at PS.

Yep, saw that, so that's why I'm hoping - regardless of this poster we have turning out to be real or not. :)

Edited by Steph U

2 minutes ago, xxialac said:

*IF* it is the actual poster, what do we think?
Perhaps too predictable (unsurprising based on the sleuthing that's gone on here) but on the whole I'd say it's another classic, solid poster.

I love it. Only thing missing for me was Blanck Mass. .... unless I have missed him.

If this isnt real....its close. Depth is insane.

16 minutes ago, xxialac said:

Suspect it's based on having seen the actual poster.

How? Like, one of the ten chosen people last month remembered as many acts as they could and turns out they remembered 200 or so acts? :P People that create line up posters aren't people that know line ups, believe me.

1 minute ago, Albinoss said:

I didn't want to read the poster. Even if it turns out to be real, I want to be surprised. Reading your comments, it seems legit for the most part, but not too surprising. I expect something unexpected, hope to not be disappointed! 

It's not legit. Gaze upon it. Revel in it.

1 minute ago, dentalplan said:

How? Like, one of the ten chosen people last month remembered as many acts as they could and turns out they remembered 200 or so acts? :P People that create line up posters aren't people that know line ups, believe me.

It's not legit. Gaze upon it. Revel in it.

Could either be an internal leak or a leak from Idles.

Every single other fake poster I've seen over the years has been an obvious fake. 

This looks the real thing.