Is it June yet?

pauladam

53 minutes ago, crazyfool1 said:

you don't want it to be June yet ... a miserable day in Somerset the first for quite a while 

I can second this. Somerset today has been a good example of exactly the kind of day you pray not to have during the festival. Incessant non-dry stuff falling out of the sky since about 10 a.m, and it shows no sign of letting up. 

2 hours ago, mr gumby said:

I can second this. Somerset today has been a good example of exactly the kind of day you pray not to have during the festival. Incessant non-dry stuff falling out of the sky since about 10 a.m, and it shows no sign of letting up. 

As long as the clouds ring themselves out over the next month then all that will be left will be sunshine!!!

Well it is May 8 which is only 2 weeks away from being May 22nd which is only a couple days away from my birthday which is May 26th where I go away for the weekend which is just about 10 days away from June 6th which is when I leave for Croatia which once I get to Croatia it's basically time to go to glasto. 

In summation glastonbury is obviously 2 weeks and a couple days away. 

11 minutes ago, MetaKate said:

Well it is May 8 which is only 2 weeks away from being May 22nd which is only a couple days away from my birthday which is May 26th where I go away for the weekend which is just about 10 days away from June 6th which is when I leave for Croatia which once I get to Croatia it's basically time to go to glasto. 

In summation glastonbury is obviously 2 weeks and a couple days away. 

i cannot fault your logic, best get my bag packed.

• 3 weeks later...