West Holts 2017

Gucci Piggy

Oh Ice Cube please! He has no clashing dates. Surely hes not coming all the way over for one gig?!

Make it happen Eavis!

Hello

Straight Outta Compton

Edited by The Nal

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, CaledonianGonzo said:

Does that put the Cubester in the frame then?

1 minute ago, The Nal said:

Oh Ice Cube please! He has no clashing dates. Surely hes not coming all the way over for one gig?!

Yeah you'd certainly hope he's doing a sweep of a few cancelled ATCQ shows rather than just Roskilde. Would be another sucky clash for me, but one I can live with.

Was initially worried about RTJ or someone shimmying over into that spot but shifting someone over from a different day/stage and having to rearrange the rest of it doesn't seem likely.

Either a new replacement or bumping up the sub are surely the easiest options. If the sub is Anderson .Paak he surely won't be bumped up, so I reckon they'll just grab someone who's around but not booked yet.

M.I.A.? Orbital? Ice Cube if he isn't ruled out by cost or anything?

18 minutes ago, Will-2609 said:

Was initially worried about RTJ or someone shimmying over into that spot but shifting someone over from a different day/stage and having to rearrange the rest of it doesn't seem likely.

Either a new replacement or bumping up the sub are surely the easiest options. If the sub is Anderson .Paak he surely won't be bumped up, so I reckon they'll just grab someone who's around but not booked yet.

M.I.A.? Orbital? Ice Cube if he isn't ruled out by cost or anything?

Hope its M.I.A

46 minutes ago, FloorFiller said:

As mentioned in another thread, bad news for those of you hoping for ATCQ to end your Friday night:

http://www.roskilde-festival.dk/news/2017/ice-cube-plays-instead-of-a-tribe-called-quest

Pretty sweet they've got Ice Cube as a replacement at Roskilde, although somehow I don't see Glastonbury being so lucky.

I hope they're still playing Bestival

58 minutes ago, The Nal said:

Make it happen Eavis!

Hello

Straight Outta Compton

My gosh. That would be incredible.

No the ATCQ clash was already annoying they can fuck off if they're gonna replace them with someone else I wanna see.

I hope Ice Cube demands millions and tells them to piss off when they ask him to play for a few thousand pounds.

They can also piss off if they think about moving RTJ there.