Lineup 2018

1 minute ago, Andre91 said:

I was supposed to go to Firefly festival two years ago as my ex-girlfriend booked it secretly and it was supposed to be a surprise for me on the morning of going to the airport. She told me when we broke up and I was kind of glad because the lineup was god awful, Blink-182 aside :lol: 

So, the lineup was God awful?

5 minutes ago, dentalplan said:

I didn’t know about his album but he had some big singles featuring some stars last year didn’t he?

He had a song with Selena that did really well, but I wouldnt have thought 1 good song would have carried a tour that hard

EDIT: His album peaked at #39 on the charts

Edited by Mattymooz
  • Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Jericode said:

Are they? Only post I see on there is from nearly 4 years ago.

http://www.nme.com/news/music/arctic-monkeys-first-2018-tour-date-announced-theyre-teasing-2218077?utm_content=manual&utm_campaign=socialflow&utm_source=twitter&utm_medium=social&utm_term=nme 

edit: never mind the video is fake

Edited by SomeoneListeningIn

1 minute ago, Edduk98 said:

Twitter is blown up after AM announce their reunion shit! Damn tho! You think they could now possibly be at reading? I mean reading haven't said shit and now that AM are back? Could reading have been waiting for them? 

it's not impossible they'll be at Reading as it seems a no-brainer. Someone did tell me that they're not doing it, tho I can't be sure that info is right (more likely to be than not, i think, but it might be wrong).

The delay with Reading announcements might just be because the fest has changed PR companies and they're going to be doing it a new way.

Anyway, Reading haven't been shy in the past of announcinjg headliners at different times, so its unlikely that AMs alone would be holding up the announcement.

4 minutes ago, Edduk98 said:

Twitter is blown up after AM announce their reunion shit! Damn tho! You think they could now possibly be at reading? I mean reading haven't said shit and now that AM are back? Could reading have been waiting for them? 

> Arctics announced for a US festival in June

> Mean Arctics are confirmed for a late August UK fest

Yup sounds like faultless logic

Just now, R Shah said:

Reading and Leeds announcement tomorrow maybe 

ignore that post the image is fake

even if it was real tho, why would the AM account be teasing the R&L announcement ? surely that's the festivals job

13 minutes ago, SomeoneListeningIn said:

apparently these coordinates are around Waterloo bridge, dunno if this is legit though

EDIT: never mind it's fake

DTQ9NSDWAAAzOPn.jpg

Shop till it drops?? what does that mean!!!!????

SORRY BUT I AINT TAKING ANY CHANCES!!! im going to Waterloo bridge tomorrow and waiting!!!!!!!!! 

• Downvote 2

Just now, Alfie Clayton said:

Shop till it drops?? what does that mean!!!!????

SORRY BUT I AINT TAKING ANY CHANCES!!! im going to Waterloo bridge tomorrow and waiting!!!!!!!!! 

mate it's legit fake, don't waste your time

WORKED IT OUT!!!!! SUMERSET HOUSE!!!! the codes are for Summerset House!! looked at their web, they have no shows on tomorrow or anything!!! could be likely.... lots of big acts have done gigs or surprise gigs there (Can only think of Cinematic Orchestra tho for surprise gigs.... but hey!)

• Downvote 1

1 minute ago, Alfie Clayton said:

WORKED IT OUT!!!!! SUMERSET HOUSE!!!! the codes are for Summerset House!! looked at their web, they have no shows on tomorrow or anything!!! could be likely.... lots of big acts have done gigs or surprise gigs there (Can only think of Cinematic Orchestra tho for surprise gigs.... but hey!)

Mate. The. Video. Is. Fake.

2 minutes ago, Alfie Clayton said: