zico martin

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

8 minutes ago, Hugh Jass said:

Surely they can't announce the resale until after deadline and they know how many tickets are left?

Hypothetically it's possible that so few tickets have been returned it's not worth doing a full resale.

8 minutes ago, Hugh Jass said:

Surely they can't announce the resale until after deadline and they know how many tickets are left?

Hypothetically it's possible that so few tickets have been returned it's not worth doing a full resale.

Fair point but I expect that's so unlikely as to be able to discount it. I thought they normally did announce it before the balance?

10 hours ago, Memory Man said:

(apart from the secret resales in mid may)

you vary rarely hear of committed people on this board who end up ticketless after both main sales and the final secret sales in May.

Secret resales? How do you get access to those?

I have tickets, just genuinely curious as I've never heard about them before (Probably explains the "secret" aspect of it...)

38 minutes ago, DareToDibble said:

Secret resales? How do you get access to those?

I have tickets, just genuinely curious as I've never heard about them before (Probably explains the "secret" aspect of it...)

not "secret" but "unnannounced"

There are minor, small, non publicised resales in May after the final cut off for refunds which this year falls on 6th May

That almost guarantees there will be a small resale during the week commencing 9th May. They can be over and done with inside 10 minutes. You can't fail to miss the discussion about them if you're on this board around that time

10 hours ago, StoneCircle said:

I am in need and would class myself as a regular. Have also assisted lots of people on here in the past obtain campervan tickets! 

This year I have neither.....

I'll help you, I've got a van ticket through your list in the past! 

37 minutes ago, musky said:

There does seem to be an awful lot of people waiting on the resale this year. 

More than you might think... gfl/see tickets messed up the local tix this year, with post codes not being accepted an so on...

I know there's plenty of local folk very keen to bag tickets...

12 hours ago, Memory Man said:

i have had resale tickets bought by 9.02am before. if you are on the ball & ready there is no reason you won't be succesful

not bragging just trying to give hope. its more nerve wracking as it is the final chance for tickets (apart from the secret resales in mid may) but overall its really not that bad.

you vary rarely hear of committed people on this board who end up ticketless after both main sales and the final secret sales in May. 

Same story here. The page doesnt get clogged up in the resale. They sell out quicker but if youre on the ball you should have no problem. 

13 hours ago, Memory Man said:

its easier to get tickets in the resale than the october sale in my experience. do not panic.

whilst there are far, far fewer tickets.... far far farrrrr less people will be trying for them.

many people initially unsuccessful in October will have made other plans for their summer by now that do not include glastonbury.

Agree with this, had to go through the resale twice and seemed pretty stress free. Although both years didn't expect to be successful so had resigned myself to not going so the relief and joy were massive.

I have a ticket but anxiously awaiting the resale to see if we can get any for two friends. Was feeling down about it but considering what people have said here I have a much more positive mindset. I shall be f5'ing like my life depends on it that Sunday!

Out if interest...is it easier to get tickets in coach resale or main resale?

1 minute ago, Alvarhanso said:

I have a ticket but anxiously awaiting the resale to see if we can get any for two friends. Was feeling down about it but considering what people have said here I have a much more positive mindset. I shall be f5'ing like my life depends on it that Sunday!

Out if interest...is it easier to get tickets in coach resale or main resale?

Coach is much easier. The page usually loads right away. You just have to be quick about it.

Id have two different browsers (IE/Mozilla/Chrome/Safari) queued for different days. You used to be able to use multiple times on the same browser in incognito mode but it seems this year they've fixed that. In the time it took me to purchase Wednesday tickets last year they sold out. Loaded the page again and got another set of Thursday tickets right away. 

Just now, MikeJ86 said:

Coach is much easier. The page usually loads right away. You just have to be quick about it.

Id have two different browsers (IE/Mozilla/Chrome/Safari) queued for different days. You used to be able to use multiple times on the same browser in incognito mode but it seems this year they've fixed that. In the time it took me to purchase Wednesday tickets last year they sold out. Loaded the page again and got another set of Thursday tickets right away. 

We have coach tickets for the Wednesday so it would make it a hell of a lot easier if we get the resale for those.

in the main sale a group of six managed to book using their phone browser whilst we were incredibly hungover in a hostel in Liverpool... We feel we might have used all our luck then!

2 hours ago, Zoo Music Girl said:

Afraid so :(

Had to break the run at some point though, so maybe it's good to get it out of the way with. Or something.

Sorry to hear this.

Console yourself with the fact that the law of diminishing returns proves that this year will be comfortably shitter than any of the previous years you attended. And has cost everyone a lot more to boot.