NFR NFC 2016 - The Friendly Thread for Lovely People

jeffie

Hello and happy Saturday to you BrighterNow,

Nope not had any dream so far but had some cracking ones last year and canny wait for my new ones,

Last year was my fave dream ever!  I was in the secret Piano bar with Mr Eavis, Lily Allen and Rudimental (don`t ask as i haven't a clue lol) and other random people all chilled out listening to poetry (Invictus is the one i think it was) passing a smoke around. i woke up after that and was so upset because i didn't get the end, Best dream i have ever had that i can remember that is. lol.

Yer i`m really looking forward to my new ones and as everyday goes by i can feel the excitement growing so they shouldn't be too far away, Wooooooo.

Already started my list of things i need for this year.

Here`s to a wonderful weekend everyone hope its a good one for ya`ll :D

NFR NFC :bow:

• Replies 19.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• lucyginger

• mr gumby

• thurlow84

• A Guy Called Matt

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

16 minutes ago, bennyhana22 said:

Afternoon, NFR-ers

Yog - leap years are easy to remember as they are (summer) Olympic years. that might not be as helpful as I might think!

I had another GF dream last night too - very odd one, culminating in the precipitation of flake-shaped frozen wet stuff from the sky. A kind of NFS NFC, if you will! Good to get all the bad weather for the festival out of the way in the form of our dreams!

Just back from the latest RunBennyRun episode, so...

Session:   Long Run - 10 miles

Impression:  Longest so far and it felt pretty ok. I could have carried on without too much discomfort! Best thing of all is that I have, finally, made a decision on my marathon shoes:

hokacliftontwo2-2.jpg?1447133385

I am really pleased that these are the ones, as they appeal to my stupid predilection for always wanting to be a bit different from the norm. For anyone who runs, these shoes are entirely Marmite®, and I refer to them as my Tweenies™ shoes!

:)

Ben

They look the Business and made for marathons them Doc, :thumbsu:

And we may see you on the Telly from the helicopter Camera now, Telly twice in one year aye dude. I,m a celeb get me out of Heeeeeeeeeeeeeere next mate. :D

I'm glad I'm not the only one having Glastonbury dreams, Ben, and hope your Glastonbury 2016 dreams start soon, Tommy.  Mine involved bad weather too but I didn't want to mention that!  But I agree with Ben and I'm now going to look at it positively as getting all the bad weather out of the way in our dreams. 

Very impressed by the running, Ben.  I doubt I could run for a minute!  But I've bought an exercise bike and my main motivation is getting fit for Glastonbury.

5 hours ago, tommywillo said:

They look the Business and made for marathons them Doc, :thumbsu:

And we may see you on the Telly from the helicopter Camera now, Telly twice in one year aye dude. I,m a celeb get me out of Heeeeeeeeeeeeeere next mate. :D

Oh God.

Contrary to popular belief and against the wave of evidence suggesting otherwise, I am not a blatant, self-publicising media whore!

I will be keeping a bloody low profile at the marathon TommyBoy©!

My mate, a Sunday Mirror journalist, is convinced that I will need an agent after this TV series goes out. He is deluded.

Ben

1 hour ago, Yoghurt on a Stick said:

Hello Ben

I had no idea there are going to be summer Olympics on this year! However, your nugget of information may well help me in future years. :)

Hi Yog

I bloody knew that you wouldn't know when the Olympics were, but didn't want to say that in my initial post, for fear of offending!!

Ben

Evening all!!

absolutely fab news Ben, I'm sure you're an incredibly proud daddy! As well you should be. And well done on the 10 miler!

Dee the trauma course sounds very exciting! When doing role play emergency situations at work I always get a huge adrenaline rush! 

I have had a fab couple of days babysitting my great niece. She is just amazing. My sister is extremely grateful for a proper sleep bless her. 

Evening, not really much news cos mainly working, walking dogs and sleeping at the minute. Just over two weeks to birthday and more importantly a week off work to chill and all that jazz. 

And shure theres a grand stretch in the evenings now as we say over here. 

Hope everyone is fabulous. 

Benny, I have trainer envy. Green my favourite colour so good. Hook me up with where i can lay my grubby mitts on some. Ta. 

1 hour ago, Curlygirl said:

Evening all!!

absolutely fab news Ben, I'm sure you're an incredibly proud daddy! As well you should be. And well done on the 10 miler!

Dee the trauma course sounds very exciting! When doing role play emergency situations at work I always get a huge adrenaline rush! 

I have had a fab couple of days babysitting my great niece. She is just amazing. My sister is extremely grateful for a proper sleep bless her. 

Thanks, Cg! 

Ben
x

23 minutes ago, H.M.V said:

Evening, not really much news cos mainly working, walking dogs and sleeping at the minute. Just over two weeks to birthday and more importantly a week off work to chill and all that jazz. 

And shure theres a grand stretch in the evenings now as we say over here. 

Hope everyone is fabulous. 

Benny, I have trainer envy. Green my favourite colour so good. Hook me up with where i can lay my grubby mitts on some. Ta. 

Notwithstanding the fact that they really are great running shoes...don't they look frickin' brilliant?!!!!

Ben
x

33 minutes ago, deebeedoobee said:

Morning Mr G...how be ye?

Well, it's been a mixed week for us. Gumby jr has had a cold, conjunctivitis and now vomiting, so that's fun! Other than that, I'm enjoying having a bit of time to myself during the week while he's at preschool. Catching up on jobs round the house, having an occasional snooze, and doing some jobhunting. Yesterday took a walk over Ham Hill with friends and had lunch at the pub on top. Looked northish from the viewpoint but it was too hazy to see the Tor. 

How about you?