Football 2015/16

TheGayTent

14 hours ago, ThomThomDrum said:

:lol: 

Sure isnt Roy also good for an aul gaff now and then? Slagging off his captains accent (and effectively the whole of Liverpool) and calling one of his players a monkey

Sure when at LFC he came out with something like "you dont play in the Europa to play against weak teams" :lol: 

Oh don't get me wrong, as a West Ham fan I am no fan of Roy's selection policy either.

I guess at least with 'Arry there is more to laugh about.

• Replies 6.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

29 minutes ago, ThomThomDrum said:

This attitude makes me really hope Pep balls up big style

Makes no difference to me whether he does or does not. They could get beat every week and I would still support them.

I have made my views clear on Pellegrini on here and the sentiment is shared by the vast majority of City fans. 

18 minutes ago, Scruffylovemonster said:

That's pretty much every game recently. 1st leg against Man U. 1st half against Southhampton. Last night..........

yup ... if they were taking a decent amount of the chances they'd be doing better than they are.

I'm not entirely sure how the average of goals to chances stands against the football average at the top level, tho I suspect it's not actually too bad. Where it probably falls down a little is with the quality of some of those chances, such as with the one-on-one that Origi missed last night, and the chance to score with those three in-quick-succession saves.

I still want to see Origi and Sturridge spend a decent amount of time together on the pitch, as I reckon they might combine better than the other combinations being played.

5 minutes ago, thetime said:

Well balotelli is back next season, that's another striker.

I would like to see a Balotelli and benteke combination for the season.

Anything else you'd like in your quest for Man Utd to make the top 4? :lol:

With a bit of luck Balotelli is off to China and Beneteke to Italy. I don't expect either to be on Liverpool's books for next season, tho all things are possible I guess.

Edited by eFestivals

16 minutes ago, eFestivals said:

Anything else you'd like in your quest for Man Utd to make the top 4? :lol:

With a bit of luck Balotelli is off to China and Beneteke to Italy. I don't expect either to be on Liverpool's books for next season, tho all things are possible I guess.

I can't see either playing next season at Liverpool, then again they certainly will be on Liverpool's books.

26 minutes ago, thetime said:

I can't see either playing next season at Liverpool, then again they certainly will be on Liverpool's books.

From newspaper gossip, it doesn't look like either will be on Liverpool's books. As I said, word is that Batotelli is off to China, and Beneteke to Italy - both as sales, not loans.

To help things along I'm hoping Beneteke has a great Euros, cos he's far from a shoddy player - he just doesn't suit how Liverpool play.

2 minutes ago, eFestivals said:

From newspaper gossip, it doesn't look like either will be on Liverpool's books. As I said, word is that Batotelli is off to China, and Beneteke to Italy - both as sales, not loans.

To help things along I'm hoping Beneteke has a great Euros, cos he's far from a shoddy player - he just doesn't suit how Liverpool play.

I'm thinking Liverpool will have to heavily subsidise both players wages.

11 minutes ago, thetime said:

I'm thinking Liverpool will have to heavily subsidise both players wages.

if they're sold, that (precisely) won't be what's happening.

Tho of course the structure of any deal are likely to have big losses on both players.

But hey, they still won't total up to anything like the amount your guy has clocked up. :P