shangri-la

madbrain

We celebrate 7 years of Lovebullets at Glastonbury Festival (official) with another exciting round of LBHQ at Shangri-la - the renowned 'Naughty Corner'.

Shangri-la's running story line takes a new twist and the political parties have taken over the alleyways of Shangri-Hell. We escape the re-election campaigns and crash LBHQ into heavens geometric bouncing wall to become a sanctuary of zen where love is the only overruling power! 'A Heavenly Kingdom', where the musical vibrations will activate your inner power, setting you free from the shackles of the political system as you realise we are all one.

25th June - 28th June 2015

6 PM - 6 AM

Shangri-la - Glastonbury Festival

LINE UP

Thursday 25th June - Opening with East Londons hottest pop up event, Night Tales presenting disco, funk and house vibes

0100-0300 Special Guests TBA

2330-0100 Ben Pearce (Sextape Set)

2200-2330 Alexis Raphael

2030-2200 Waifs and Strays b2b Itchy Rich

18002030 Hodgson

Friday 26th June Black Butter Records take over the venue with their consistently chart topping acts taking the stage expect some special guest appearances !

05.00-06.00: M.A.X

04.00-05.00: Klose One

03.00-04.00: Kidnap Kid

02.00-03.00: Gorgon City

01.00-02.00: Seb Chew & Leo Greenslade

00.00-01.00: Karma Kid

23.45-00.00: Sam Sure [Live]

22.00-23.45: NVOY

20.30-22.00: Paolo Francesco

19.00-20.30: Mike OK (LBHQ)

18.00- 19.00: DJ Chuck Taylor

Saturday 27th June Road to Nowhere have a late afternoon pyjama party as they celebrate 5 years since their first slumber rave in Shangri-La and LBHQ regular Jamie Jones takes the reigns from midnight for Kubicle and promises to take us all to the next level of consciousness until 6 am

Kubicle

0000-0600 Jamie Jones and Special Guests

Road to Nowhere The Pyjama Jam

2300-0000 For Better or Worse

2200-2300 Bobby Pleasure

2100-2200 Felix Dickinson

2000-2100 Dave Harvey

1900-2000 Charlie Mcfarley

1800-1900 Gill Dalton

Sunday 28th June Eats Everything is Edible closes with legends Groove Armada and Hot Natured boys Richy Ahmed and Patrick Topping to put the cherry on the cake!

0330-0500 Eats Everything

0200-0330 Richy Ahmed

0030-0200 Groove Armada

2300-0030 Skream b2b Patrick Topping

2100-2300 Catz n Dogz

1900-2100 Mike OK (LBHQ)

1800- 1900 Danny Eagle b2b Durty Fresh

Edited by madbrain

hI YES just came up on facebook https://www.facebook.com/events/796752173754812/?ref=notif&notif_t=plan_editedFollowing the announcement, Skream also confirmed he will join his J.E.S.u.S ensemble (Seth Troxler, Jackmaster, Eats Everything) on the evening prior to Glastonbury’s official opening (Thursday 27th), whilst also hitting up Arcadia for his own set the following evening, before concluding at Love Bullets. Gorgon City, Ben Pearce and Karma Kid are just some of the other names also set to play Love Bullets over the course of Glastonbury weekend.http://stagedoor.fm/category/music-festivals/glastonbury/

Edited by madbrain

Gutted the best line-up there is on the Sunday, the one day I will be taking it easy.

I guess that's why it is on the Sunday though, I'm guessing a lineup like that would be dangerously busy on the Friday or Saturday

Edit: also why is this not on the website and only on facebook?

Edited by mjsell

Where abouts is LBHQ in Shangri La?

With all the changes in venues/stages this year I don't think anyone will know where anything is, at least until Shangri la post an update. With the expanding story I doubt anything will be in the same spot this year. More heaven less hell by the sounds of as well

hI YES just came up on facebook https://www.facebook.com/events/796752173754812/?ref=notif&notif_t=plan_editedFollowing the announcement, Skream also confirmed he will join his J.E.S.u.S ensemble (Seth Troxler, Jackmaster, Eats Everything) on the evening prior to Glastonbury’s official opening (Thursday 27th), whilst also hitting up Arcadia for his own set the following evening, before concluding at Love Bullets. Gorgon City, Ben Pearce and Karma Kid are just some of the other names also set to play Love Bullets over the course of Glastonbury weekend.http://stagedoor.fm/category/music-festivals/glastonbury/

So Skream on Arcadia? That could be interesting, he's a great Dj.

Have I got much chance of going from Foo's to Shangri La and getting in? Probably be a piss take queue? Really want to catch Gourgon at 2:00am but can't be doing with queuing for hours!

I saw Bicep at Block 9 in 2013...Does anyone have any idea what day/night that was on?

Have I got much chance of going from Foo's to Shangri La and getting in? Probably be a piss take queue? Really want to catch Gourgon at 2:00am but can't be doing with queuing for hours!

I saw Bicep at Block 9 in 2013...Does anyone have any idea what day/night that was on?

If its anything like the last two years you'll walk straight in after a headliner. I got in easily after the Stones and after Metallica via Arcadia. Providing you go straight there i don't see there being a problem. I find the route you choose to get into Shangri La plays a big part.

If its anything like the last two years you'll walk straight in after a headliner. I got in easily after the Stones and after Metallica via Arcadia. Providing you go straight there i don't see there being a problem. I find the route you choose to get into Shangri La plays a big part.

Great stuff, thanks for your help!