Secret resales 2015

Terence99

2 minutes ago, Nobody Interesting said:

My apologies for my reaction. Down vote from me has been removed and I have had a nice cold drink to cool me off.

3 weeks of this has taken it's toll - and I am only helping others!!

Hey - no biggie! I don't want anyone getting bashed  - we all want the same thing after all! And yeah - I totally get it. It's a long time to be on tenterhooks!!! Sooooo - I have no upvotes left so here's two smileys. :D:D

• Upvote 1

After three weeks of trying and monitoring, I'm dropping out, I'm trying for friends who now don't believe it will happen, and I have a flight to catch, I'll check in on Tuesday and maybe rejoin if it still hasn't happened, maybe. Good luck, you all deserve tickets and I hope you get them. Have a great bank holiday weekend all! :D

53 minutes ago, JoeyT said:

Hi All,

Now I know this won't make up for the fact you're still trying for glasto tickets but I have 2 weekend tickets for the Sound City festival in Liverpool this weekend (won them but can't go)

It would be a massive waste if they weren't used so if any of you folk are based in Liverpool or nearby and would like to go let me know and I will forward the email I received with how to obtain them. From the email I received it doesn't look like I have to go so all should be fine.

First come first served and I'm not expecting any money for them however following the events of this week it would a lovely gesture if you could donate towards any of the victims charities set up for the atrocity in Manchester.

Cheers

Joe

As a resident of Manchester, that's an amazing jesture. Top man.

1 minute ago, The Clearest Blue said:

After three weeks of trying and monitoring, I'm dropping out, I'm trying for friends who now don't believe it will happen, and I have a flight to catch, I'll check in on Tuesday and maybe rejoin if it still hasn't happened, maybe. Good luck, you all deserve tickets and I hope you get them. Have a great bank holiday weekend all! :D

Have a great weekend yourself,:) and don't forget about us!

Have let you down in the virtual hand holding today.. had to get some animal nursing jobs done... hen has somehow got a cut on her foot so salt bathing. anti biotics and pain relief but an hour of soaking to get congealed blood off and warm sunshine seems to have helped somewhat.

How are you all coping ??? Just going to pour a large glass of wine....keep the faith , and back virtual hand holding for a bit xx

2 minutes ago, The Clearest Blue said:

Enjoy your weekend and well done for the immense effort you put in for your friends. They owe you a few drinks! 

Have a safe trip! 

• Downvote 1

2 minutes ago, babyblade41 said:

Have let you down in the virtual hand holding today.. had to get some animal nursing jobs done... hen has somehow got a cut on her foot so salt bathing. anti biotics and pain relief but an hour of soaking to get congealed blood off and warm sunshine seems to have helped somewhat.

How are you all coping ??? Just going to pour a large glass of wine....keep the faith , and back virtual hand holding for a bit xx

Good work!

My faith has gone now really. Still, the page checker is going but I don't think it's going to happen anymore.

3 minutes ago, frizzydizzymizzy said:

hi all...just had a quick flip through the banter. feel like I'm mega missing out today :(. really cant stay in front of pc till after teatime..i hate Fridays (my busiest day) and being indoors when its roast on toast outside!

God I could murder a roast right now!  I'm starving *drooools*

4 minutes ago, General Lee said:

Good work!

My faith has gone now really. Still, the page checker is going but I don't think it's going to happen anymore.

At least after 5.00 and no show then stress can disappear for the weekend... back on shift Tuesday unless you can plan something just as good , off the cuff 5 days somewhere remote ... not quite the same but still fun if you go with someone special 

2 minutes ago, zozziebywater said:

Just got this from SEE 

Up to you whether you believe it , but sounds like its the end for us guys 

Sorry 

:(

SEE.jpg

I don't want to be negative but I have to say this is probably the case. There has been little to suggest otherwise.

I REALLY REALLY want to be wrong and for you lot to get tickets, and those I am helping of course.

It would be fantastic to come back of hols next Friday to see it happened and you lot got them.

3 minutes ago, babyblade41 said:

At least after 5.00 and no show then stress can disappear for the weekend... back on shift Tuesday unless you can plan something just as good , off the cuff 5 days somewhere remote ... not quite the same but still fun if you go with someone special 

I've got a holiday planned for July but I'll be watching some of it on TV I think. That will be weird.

2 minutes ago, zozziebywater said:

Just got this from SEE 

Up to you whether you believe it , but sounds like its the end for us guys 

:(

SEE.jpg

If you read back over the past 800 or so pages (yeah I know), you'll see that See always give this response whether there's a secret resale or not. The only kind of response that would 100% rule out further ticket sales would be something like "we know there have previously been a small amount of tickets released after the official sales, but that wont be happening this year...".

• Upvote 1

My lack of productivity over the last 3 weeks has caught up with me today, and have to spend my week off next week catching up

I'm also hopeful that there will still be a flash sale but will be working (whilst on holiday), checking in and keeping my phone as close as possible just in case

i really do hope it happens for us

6 minutes ago, Bluebella said:

If you read back over the past 800 or so pages (yeah I know), you'll see that See always give this response whether there's a secret resale or not. The only kind of response that would 100% rule out further ticket sales would be something like "we know there have previously been a small amount of tickets released after the official sales, but that wont be happening this year...".

No upvotes left but absolutely bang on thank you:)