Secret resales 2015

Terence99

Just now, Robinn said:

Not directly, but yeah ;)

Thanks, I'll give it a go and keep you guys posted!

I reckon choose some different wording to what's already been tried. Asking about returned tickets specifically seems to be a better angle than mentioning the secret resale. Maybe quoting what someone else shared where see said to keep an eye on the Glastonbury website may be worth a try too.

3 minutes ago, Nobody Interesting said:

I think SEE's tickets system should be ignored.

Says they have sent none out yet!

Yep, same with me last year, it said 'still waiting for delivery of my ticket and it would be dispatched as soon as it arrived' when the postman rang the doorbell!

3 minutes ago, MilkyJoe said:

So I've just been having a look back. According to the tickets dispatched thread which was started last year the first tickets were dispatched on the 18th May. 

Resale was on the 18th May.

The current tracker shops 0% - so is obviously wrong. That ia the overall total and not just my ticket.

I would therefore guess it was wrong in previous years.

Edited by Nobody Interesting

2 minutes ago, MilkyJoe said:

So I've just been having a look back. According to the tickets dispatched thread which was started last year the first tickets were dispatched on the 18th May. 

Resale was on the 18th May.

I think that's positive info then!

Just thinking practically, the tickets will be printed in batches so there is no reason returns aren't still being processed and could be put on sale while the batches of the other 135k tickets are going out.

*looks smug with his collection of straws

• Upvote 3

1 minute ago, Beaver89 said:

Just thinking practically, the tickets will be printed in batches so there is no reason returns aren't still being processed and could be put on sale while the batches of the other 135k tickets are going out.

To be fair they will have processed all the refunds by this stage I would think, but you're right they certainly won't print them all in one go.

1 minute ago, Beaver89 said:

*here's another straw for your collection

...and maybe they print them in order of the sale that they were purchased in (Oct then April)....? We got ours for last year in Oct 15 and got them fairly early...

or the possibility that #thereisnopattern

9 minutes ago, Beaver89 said:

The tickets are absolutely printed in batches.  I have a friend who actually works at the printing press who said they are done in 10,000 batches

anigif_enhanced-buzz-28509-1388776854-5.

5 minutes ago, Hugs said:

The tickets are absolutely printed in batches.  I have a friend who actually works at the printing press who said they are done in 10,000 batches

Edited by lobo

15 minutes ago, Michaels denim shorts said:

the answer was 25-31TB so everyone was right

Ahh, yes just seen this morning's tweet. That's a bit of a swizz, the correct answer was clearly 25TB as it's been well publicised.

But I suppose as they mislead people with the whole '3rd more than last year' quote, it's a fair compromise.

Still 2 chances out of 113 (my wife entered as well) is fantastic.

Edited by Glasto Mart

1 minute ago, Glasto Mart said:

Ahh, yes just seen this morning's tweet. That's a bit of a swizz, the correct answer was clearly 24TB as it's been well publicised.

But I suppose as they mislead people with the whole '3rd more than last year' quote, it's a fair compromise.

Wow! Good luck!

Just now, Glasto Mart said:

Ahh, yes just seen this morning's tweet. That's a bit of a swizz, the correct answer was clearly 24TB as it's been well publicised.

we have been waiting for a badly organised EE twitter competition though, there was discussion back in the madness of this thread, so they lived up to their name at least

3 minutes ago, Michaels denim shorts said:

we have been waiting for a badly organised EE twitter competition though, there was discussion back in the madness of this thread, so they lived up to their name at least

Phew, I was slightly worried that there was something we had not discussed on here :D

1 hour ago, Nobody Interesting said:

Hi @jtavey

Why do you keep downvoting people on here?

This is a place of people trying to stay positive and happy so it would be nice if you could refrain from constantly down voting posts.

Thank you.

Image2.jpg

Perhaps he is the SeeTickets stooge!!!