You 2015 wish list

ghandi

I'll echo the wishes for Radiohead and Kanye West to headline the Pyramid. I'd also love to see Morrissey subbing again, and would love to see QOTSA back, though I'm not sure where they'd fit, and they'll probably have finished touring Like Clockwork by then.

Further down the bill...

Sharon Van Etten on the Park has to happen

Would be great to see PJ Harvey and/or Bjork, possibly headlining the Other

St. Vincent should be invited back, though would probably end up mid-Other, which wouldn't be as good as this year

Hot Chip

Yeah Yeah Yeahs, though not sure they will be touring

Young Fathers in a more prominent place on the line-up

The War on Drugs again, high up on the Park this time

• Replies 468
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah, that would be immense. Better wish for a ticket too, as if that happens and I wasn't there - frightening thought

i saw her last year, for the first time, at Shepherds Bush Empire, and it started off so-so but after two hours she had the whole place hanging on her every word.

Truly great performer!

Edited by Midnight Man

Free tickets for all eFesters (and their mates)

SE Corner to open Weds

Tuborg replaced with Kernel brewery beers

Arcadia spider to develop ability to walk around site

Crappy burger places prohibited; Le Grand Bouffe prices halved

Guardian lanyard to contain all the drugs anyone could want for a week (and portable ashtray)

Jimi Hendrix found cryogenically frozen from 1970, returns to headline

NFR NFC! And to make sure, amazing anti-rain dome built over site

As another poster might say, MARRY ME!!!

Radiohead, Fleetwood Mac, Kanye West as headliners

then any of:

Kurt Vile

Kendrick Lamar

Mac Demarco

Sigur Ros

Flying Lotus

Frank Ocean

My Bloody Valentine

PJ Harvey

Bon Iver

Madlib

Grizzly Bear

Neil Young

Pond

Sun Kil Moon

Lauryn Hill

Faithless

add all of the above to my list. can't believe i forgot them all

REALLY hoping 2015 is the year Frank Ocean and Kendrick Lamar do it. long (well, a couple of years) overdue

add all of the above to my list. can't believe i forgot them all

REALLY hoping 2015 is the year Frank Ocean and Kendrick Lamar do it. long (well, a couple of years) overdue

Was absolutely gutted when Frank Ocean dropped out of Bestival a few years back. Both would be brilliant bookings IMO especially as they both seem to have new albums releasing soon

Was absolutely gutted when Frank Ocean dropped out of Bestival a few years back. Both would be brilliant bookings IMO especially as they both seem to have new albums releasing soon

yeah i was extremely pissed when he dropped out of Bestival. was my no.1 act on that lineup. surely must be doing Glasto soon as he's done / been booked for pretty much every other festival

Kanye West, Radiohead and Fleetwood Mac to headline (would watch the first two; be elsewhere for the latter)

and then, with no regards to whether they'll actually be touring / how realistic it is that they could play:

Death From Above 1979

Weezer

Sigur Ros

Nine Inch Nails

Outkast

Jimmy Eat World

Japandroids

Hundred Waters

Janelle Monae

Darkside

Camera Obscura

Washed Out

Jamie T

TV On The Radio

The Hotelier

The Blood Brothers

Jessie Ware

Faith No More

The Antlers

Future Islands

Morrissey

Los Campesinos!

Lauryn Hill

JJ

How To Dress Well

FKA twigs

this years overall lineup is a hard one to beat for me but a chunk of those would be a step in the right direction

I wouldn't watch Kanye (first two albums brill but afterwards just a novelty act IMO) but the rest sounds ace dfa1979? Thought they'd gone

Yep. You're lead booker next year

...Le Grand Bouffe prices halved...

Visit them on the Monday :)

After years of slagging them off as "Sausage & Chips. That's eight quid please guv'. (and that's a sausage. Not sausages)" I finally got to taste one this year and I have to admit it was definitely the nicest sausage I have ever tasted,

I still wouldn't pay £8 for it mind.

Block 9 was open on Wednesday! We went to NYC Downlow and had a great time, I got chatting to a girl from Brazil but ended up having one drink too many, causing me to lose track of where she'd gone.

You sure about that? xD

I know some of it is open, but on my wishlist would be all of it be fully open, ie til 6, from Weds. Too much effort goes into that corner, particularly Shangri La, for it not to be open the whole time.