WWE

lharris92

The Rock won't be involved in a match. A problem getting him ensured apparently. It'll be Shane. If Cena gets back to fitness, it might be him.

They now have the match advertised though, and I can't remember WWE ever removing a guy from an advertised match for PPV unless their hand was forced.

6 minutes ago, luckysalt said:

I just watched the first Edge and Christian show. Hmmm pretty awful. Im not sure who their audience is with this? It can't be kids cus theres swearing, but the humour is so child like it can't be for adults. Totally misdirected. 

Could've been so much better.

I haven't watched, the ppv segment was enough to put me off. They are my favourite tag team of all time joint with the steiners. However their humour was very much of the time and can't see it translating today.

I'm guessing Brock will involved in the match somehow, or perhaps Roman inadvertently causing the match for dean. Building up a post mania feud, as Brock and HHH won't be around following Mania 

Fuck sake. I got UK tixs for Raw as a birthday present for my baby brother and after Cena his two favourite wrestlers are Daniel Bryan and The Undertaker who have just both been anounced for Smackdown. I think I'm may try to sell them on and see if I can get Smackdown ones instead.

I'm actually looking forward to Mania now. I'm thinking it will look like this (winners in bold): 

Triple H vs. Roman Reigns
(WWE World Heavyweight Championship) 

Shane McMahon vs. The Undertaker 
(Hell In A Cell) 

Charlotte vs. Sasha Banks vs. Becky Lynch
(Divas Championship) 

Dean Ambrose vs. Brock Lesnar 
(No Holds Barred Street Fight) 

Kevin Owens vs. Sami Zayn
(Intercontinental Championship) 

The Wyatt Family vs. League Of Nations
(4 vs. 4 Elimination Tag Match) 

Chris Jericho vs. AJ Styles 

The New Day vs. ???
(Tag Team Championships)

***PRE-SHOW***

Kalisto vs. Ryback 
(United States Championship)

Brie Bella vs. Lana

Andre The Giant Memorial Battle Royal

I have no idea who The New Day will face, but I REALLY like the idea of Mania opening with "OHHHHH DALLAAAAAAS!" and the ensuing massive pop :D I would have gone for Enzo & Big Cass, but I think they will wait until the RAW after Mania to debut them.

Edited by Andre91

3 minutes ago, jump said:

No one is in bold.

Yeah I've just realised. Too late to edit now! But yeah, winners I think will be: 

Roman Reigns 
Shane McMahon 
Sasha Banks 
Dean Ambrose 
Sami Zayn 
The Wyatt Family 
AJ Styles 
The New Day 

and I don't care about the pre-show. But probably Kalisto. 

Edited by Andre91

1 hour ago, Andre91 said:

I'm actually looking forward to Mania now. I'm thinking it will look like this (winners in bold): 

Triple H vs. Roman Reigns
(WWE World Heavyweight Championship) 

Shane McMahon vs. The Undertaker 
(Hell In A Cell) 

Charlotte vs. Sasha Banks vs. Becky Lynch
(Divas Championship) 

Dean Ambrose vs. Brock Lesnar 
(No Holds Barred Street Fight) 

Kevin Owens vs. Sami Zayn
(Intercontinental Championship) 

The Wyatt Family vs. League Of Nations
(4 vs. 4 Elimination Tag Match) 

Chris Jericho vs. AJ Styles 

The New Day vs. ???
(Tag Team Championships)

***PRE-SHOW***

Kalisto vs. Ryback 
(United States Championship)

Brie Bella vs. Lana

Andre The Giant Memorial Battle Royal

That looks about right and if money in the bank has gone, I will personally be happy. I can appreciate both Jericho and Styles, but it's not a feud I am desperate to continue.

Edited by pink_triangle

24 minutes ago, pink_triangle said:

That looks about right and if money in the bank has gone, I will personally be happy. I can appreciate both Jericho and Styles, but it's not a feud I am desperate to continue.

Money In the Bank has it's own PPV now, I can't remember the last time it was apart of 'mania.

When NXT get it right, they really get it right. The Zayn v Joe best of 3 match was the best I have seen in a long time.

They had the foundations in place before it started. Well built tv feud, simple storyline and focusing on the stars in the crowd made it seem important.

As for the match it was nearly perfect. A fairly slow pace, but at never point dragged, no need to put in a million spots to keep the audience interested, good selling, good psychology, it looked like a fight and not a choreographed gymnastic event and the finish was perfect for the match and feud. The commentary was also very good and graves is getting much better in my view. For my tastes that was pretty close to perfect.

I think the multi man ladder match will still be there and for the IC title, and include Zayn, Owens, Styles and Jericho and maybe others. Although I'm hoping for at least a Zayn vs. Owens singles match.

Either way, I'm really liking the look of the top end of the card. It'll take a monstrosity of an undercard for me not to really like the look of the show on paper.

45 minutes ago, DomDom1984 said:

I think the multi man ladder match will still be there and for the IC title, and include Zayn, Owens, Styles and Jericho and maybe others. Although I'm hoping for at least a Zayn vs. Owens singles match.

Either way, I'm really liking the look of the top end of the card. It'll take a monstrosity of an undercard for me not to really like the look of the show on paper.

The matches look ok on paper, but the feuds don't really (with the exception of Shane v taker) interest me. There's a big problem with a lack of hated heels and not a great deal of loved babyfaces either.