Bestival 2012

Guest 5co77ie

• Replies 485
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ah cheers, hadn't seen that, not too long then, finish exams and then get an announcement I can deal with that

EDIT: Just seen Michael Kiwanuka has been added as the first rumour, anyone have any idea who it is?

Edited by zeppelin

Well I've finally been able to drag someone along with me so will be off to Bestival next year for the first time it seems.

Does anyone have any idea if the early bird tickets go off sale? Or are they on sale from now till it sells out and at the same price? They seem to have been on sale since September which seems a long time for early bird tickets. Am planning on getting them sorted at the end of the month so just want to make sure they will be on sale then so I can get them out of the way.

Also has anyone had any experience of going with the Big green coach for travelling? Am aiming to go down with that but don't really want to arrive that late on Thursday so am just debating whether to go with an alternative method of transport. Went with national express to Glasto and arrived at around 4 which was ok but don't really want to be much later than that setting up.

Going again this year, was my first time in 2011, loved it so much had to make sure I go this year!

Persuaded even more of my friends to come too, should be an amazing experience yet again, I don't think they really need to change much!

Just interested in how everyone is travelling there, last year we trained it to Southampton & went over on passenger Ferry, thinking about maybe driving but it seems pretty expensive to take a car over on Ferry, only thing with the ferry is the queuing, must have been for a good 5 hours just to get on the ferry and the same on the way back.