Things that ur happy about

BlackHole2006

On ‎24‎/‎11‎/‎2015‎ ‎16‎:‎01‎:‎01, kaosmark2 said:

No problems in my MOT :D

That's good news.

similarly, I had good news, biopsy and blood tests all negative.

still got bloody symptoms though, so more eliminating nasty possibilities than getting any answers.

• Upvote 2

2 hours ago, feral chile said:

That's good news.

still got bloody symptoms though, so more eliminating nasty possibilities than getting any answers.

Good news! Although it's always frustrating not having an actual answer. 

2 minutes ago, Scruffylovemonster said:

Already got mine too! (Although mine isn't endorsed by that reprobate).

Nor mine; got the pici off amazon. He bothers me more than Rolf ever did, and look what happened there.

We have one of those hangy uppy cotton Christmas tree affairs, where you fill each of the 24 pockets with confectionary of choice. It's our daughters from when she was about 7; she's now 24!

On the tree front, if you are getting a real tree it may be better to get it early as they've just been cut, leave it 2 weeks and you potentially end up with a duffer, I would suggest. Happy shopping Scruffs :)

image.jpg

After a skint week with no heating and hot water, living on toast and a hefty series of extra night shifts I've been paid, got a week off and got given some beers for fixing a computer which have been in the work fridge all night.

I've just got in from work, stuck the heating on and cracked a cold beer, going to stick the walking dead on and life feels pretty fine this morning.

On 11/29/2015, 8:57:49, feral chile said:

That's good news.

On 11/29/2015, 11:43:31, oneeye said:

On the tree front, if you are getting a real tree it may be better to get it early as they've just been cut, leave it 2 weeks and you potentially end up with a duffer, I would suggest. Happy shopping Scruffs :)

Ooo never thought of it like that,  we usually get a real tree and wait a bit to get it , so it looks a bit more pristine for the main event! (and hopefully lasts until my mums birthday just after the New Year!).

After living in its relative shadow for almost my entire life, I finally got to go to a highish floor in One Canada Square (the main Canary Wharf block) today! :D . Now just fingers crossed I get the job.

I'm off to a disco tonight, of all places. And at my age too. You'd think I'd know better. In fact, it's actually a disco more geared towards people my age and younger people who like 70's, 80's and 90's music. It's a disco that I used to frequent regularly but it stopped when the pubs started opening later. The competition from the pubs killed the place. Anyway, someone has resurrected the venue for one night and I simply have to go for old times sake. So, the thought of this evening is making me happy right now.

• Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...