whos in ? 2024

Crazyfool01

59 minutes ago, Fearless_Fish said:

I got tickets! Hurray!

However panic has now set in. We've had to get Thursday coach tickets for somewhere a 2 hour drive away, but I didn't realise you couldn't select a time when you booked. The small print says the bus could be any time and we won't find out until 30 days before the festival (too late to cancel). The problem being we only have babysitting for our toddler from Thursday - so if the coach leaves at like 7am, that'd mean we'd have to drop him off around 4am... which might not be possible...

Someone reassure me!

Could your babysitter sleep over at yours Wednesday/Thursday so they and your toddler can just stay in bed when you leave if you have an early coach?

We are! Two tickets from Newcastle bagged by our mate at dot on 6. Means leaving the luxury of van life behind and having a day less as Newcastle coach seems to set off the latest despite coming from further away but it is what it is. Not complaining and our 17 and 21 year streaks somehow continue 🤯

Will be there on Sunday to do our bit for the resale group 🙏

• Thanks 1

Got in for a mate about 6:20. We had 5 preferred locations for departure. I checked all 5. Sold out. I checked every other one. Sold out. Why was it letting people onto the booking page if they’d all gone?

2 minutes ago, 4AssedMonkey said:

Got in for a mate about 6:20. We had 5 preferred locations for departure. I checked all 5. Sold out. I checked every other one. Sold out. Why was it letting people onto the booking page if they’d all gone?

It's always done that hasn't it? I remember the same happening about a decade ago 

1 minute ago, GNR said:

It's always done that hasn't it? I remember the same happening about a decade ago 

Never tried for coach packages before. Guess this is normal then?

Very happy to say I got 2 tickets for my brother and his girlfriend in the coach sale today. 6.05pm locked the tickets in. Hoping for more luck on Sunday in general sale for others in our group. 

20 minutes ago, 4AssedMonkey said:

Never tried for coach packages before. Guess this is normal then?

Yes, sometimes locations reappear as others transactions don't go through...as in general. 

Got lucky every year with coach tickets for Thursday until this year. Absolutely gutted, any help much appreciated. You really don’t know what it means until you can’t grab a ticket. It’s my life reaffirming weekend of the year and I’m going to struggle without.

peace and love x