whos in ? 2024

Crazyfool01

Managed to get myself a Thursday coach ticket! Going solo at the moment but trying for 4 in the general resale on Sunday so fingers crossed.

Ā 

Totally avoided this part of the site for the last 6 months. Good to be back!Ā 

• Like 2
  • Upvote 3

Way more in our groups through to selecting tickets this year compared to last year. Wonder if having to pay in full to complete the order (rather than the lead booker being sent a payment link) has reduced the 100 strong teams of helpers? (well aware of the helpers here and partook last year! Not a criticism, just an observation). Anyway, felt more like a regular resale scramble this evening (ie, most of us got past the holding page, whereas not a sniff last year).Ā 

I got tickets! Hurray!

Ā 

However panic has now set in. We've had to get Thursday coach tickets for somewhere a 2 hour drive away, but I didn't realise you couldn't select a time when you booked. The small print says the bus could be any time and we won't find out until 30 days before the festival (too late to cancel). The problem being we only have babysitting for our toddler from Thursday - so if the coach leaves at like 7am, that'd mean we'd have to drop him off around 4am... which might not be possible...

Ā 

Someone reassure me!

1 minute ago, Fearless_Fish said:

I got tickets! Hurray!

Ā 

However panic has now set in. We've had to get Thursday coach tickets for somewhere a 2 hour drive away, but I didn't realise you couldn't select a time when you booked. The small print says the bus could be any time and we won't find out until 30 days before the festival (too late to cancel). The problem being we only have babysitting for our toddler from Thursday - so if the coach leaves at like 7am, that'd mean we'd have to drop him off around 4am... which might not be possible...

Ā 

Someone reassure me!

Your babysitter will be fine with a 4am drop off šŸ™‚

• Upvote 2

2 minutes ago, Fearless_Fish said:

I got tickets! Hurray!

Ā 

Ā 

Someone reassure me!

Where have you selected from? If it helps the tickets Iā€™ve had from resale coach have always been lateĀ 

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Lucy92 said:

Where have you selected from? If it helps the tickets Iā€™ve had from resale coach have always been lateĀ 

Might be talking complete dross here but is it true that the later you check out, the later the departure time is (for locations that don't allow you to select a time?)

Ā 

2/6 for our group for a Thursday coach from Manchester. 2 others through but 0 tickets left by the time they got in. We go again Sunday, hoping we can get the final 4.

I'm in!!Ā  šŸ¤©

Ā 

Been hiding for a while as couldn't face the chat while I did not have a ticket.Ā  Got a coach on Thursday from Reading.Ā  Not ideal, but it will certainly do.Ā  I was the only one of us that would go by coach, so at the moment I am on my own, which would be a first.Ā  Just got so see if I can get my other friends tickets on Sunday.

• Upvote 2

congratulations to all users with successful tales this evening , even if you happen to need to go to random place , itll be worth it , helpers for spreadsheet really appreciated and also a couple of people on the ED thread would appreciate the help šŸ˜‰Ā enjoy your evening šŸ™‚Ā and the build upĀ 

3 minutes ago, Crazyfool01 said:

officially 18 mins .... although after 12 there didnt seem to be availability anywhere , but some may have dropped inĀ 

I was in about 16/17 mins and there were a few London singles still there but when I tested the water it said sold out on the next page