Emily Eavis talk in Oxford

gooner1990

2 hours ago, chuckles07 said:

@gooner1990you are famous - in Rolling Stone now!

The update comes via eFestivals, which has a solid track record for reporting rumoured Glastonbury line-ups and when the full bill can be expected. (Click the efests link).

https://www.rollingstone.co.uk/music/news/get-ready-the-glastonbury-line-up-is-coming-very-soon-37410/

That link has currently been clicked 3,612 times. Hopefully bringing in some advertising revenue for eFests. From my understanding (I don't have any), that should be about 41p.Screenshot_20240308_182015_X.thumb.jpg.bf01a8b8117a6937e0f4d63d3b993382.jpg

Edited by Gnomicide

1 hour ago, Gnomicide said:

That link has currently been clicked 3,612 times. Hopefully bringing in some advertising revenue for eFests. From my understanding (I don't have any), that should be about 41p.Screenshot_20240308_182015_X.thumb.jpg.bf01a8b8117a6937e0f4d63d3b993382.jpg

Making it rain

4 hours ago, StoneCircle said:

Thanks guys, I am totally in agreement with what you have interpreted as you haven't attempted to make it sound like an exclusive quote plastered over as many socials as possible.I will see if I can get any clarification next week when I see Emily's sister. 😊

OOF festivals have got it slightly wrong IMO.

like you say possibly to make it out that they were the only ones to hear it to get more traction on their site when I’m fairly sure it wasn’t said at all.

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

19 minutes ago, gooner1990 said:

OOF festivals have got it slightly wrong IMO.

like you say possibly to make it out that they were the only ones to hear it to get more traction on their site when I’m fairly sure it wasn’t said at all.

It wasn’t posted to get traction, it was posted as the person sat in the front row thought the 3 female headliners in the future was in relation to 2025/26.  Either way, it’s good that it’s even a topic of conversation, plenty of good options around at the moment (and that’s why I think they’ll try and do it very soon)

1 minute ago, sisco said:

It wasn’t posted to get traction, it was posted as the person sat in the front row thought the 3 female headliners in the future was in relation to 2025/26.  Either way, it’s good that it’s even a topic of conversation, plenty of good options around at the moment (and that’s why I think they’ll try and do it very soon)

Who was that then? 

Just now, sisco said:

Are you looking for a name? Bit strange. 

Not really.

People in the front row were family of the panellists, the vice chancellor and staff from the programme.

It’s a bit too obvious that you’re something to do with Discord/OOF Festivals by how defensive you’re getting about it. 

• Upvote 1

Just now, gooner1990 said:

Not really.

People in the front row were family of the panellists, the vice chancellor and staff from the programme.

It’s a bit too obvious that you’re something to do with Discord/OOF Festivals by how defensive you’re getting about it. 

I’m on discord like I’m on here.  I’ve been here for years and continue to be? But feel free to think what you wish.  

3 hours ago, sisco said:

if the rumours are true about all the fails then  they're likely to give up banging their head against a wall. and maybe there's acts that don't want to be used like that.

On 3/8/2024 at 10:32 PM, sisco said:

Oxford is a city of students. Speaking of student years, platforms like EduBirdie https://edubirdie.com/personal-statement-writing-service offer support beyond academic needs, providing services such as essay writing. This is in line with the importance of articulating ideas and points of view, whether it's about music festivals or personal aspirations. As the conversation evolves, it's nice to see that a variety of opinions and possibilities are considered. 

It's definitely interesting to see how the topic of female headliners in the future is gaining attention and sparking conversations. With many talented artists and performers emerging, there's certainly a pool of great options to consider for headlining roles in upcoming events.

Edited by talaw53863